• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

FRIDAY What Are You Wearing? (And a warning!)

Jet Jetski

WARNING: Please don't try this at home! 

I am a highly trained exponent of HrsMins&SeccyThump - the martial art of watch styling - but even I recited  'The Hex of The Unscorned Brummel' backwards, out loud, three times, in the original Goedelic, wearing my underpants over my kilt, to ward off the curse of @mach 0.0013137

Vostok Amfibian, Komandirskie, Anti-Magnetic, IP rated, non-toxic, on fleek, on nylon, no returns, no quarter, nor refunds given, for rocking a full strength, snazzy, NATO G10:

29a_copy.thumb.jpg.0fa4440e4589bb6a1cf5b7ad70119f87.jpg

29b_copy.thumb.jpg.c9d235ae108ebb3b86d0f2a8358effa0.jpg

Although Russian watches are routinely sold without any band or bracelet, so you can wear it on whatever you choose, the debate rages as to whether this includes a NATO strap.

Nonetheless, East meets West.  And with the correct bezel, I am told. :toot:

Peace!  And War! (Hmm, that would be a good title for a book - needs a bit of work though :laugh:)

Have a good day, everybody.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

Morning,

This grey-dialled Roton auto today, the second of my two quite different examples of the brand which is seemingly unrecorded but almost certainly German-made. Whoever it was, must have been happy enough with their efforts to install a 25j Förster 222 movement.

The quick-set date is activated by repeated pulling of the crown and this one will probably be from around 1970.

Regards.

Roton grey 2020 v.2.jpg

Roton grey FB 222 2019 v.2.jpg

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, relaxer7 said:

large.4612F798-DD0A-463D-B3D8-D8AE8ABDAB14.jpeg.2ef297336f3da5c9704c27f23d3ebda8.jpeg

Old pic but swapped the strap over again - nice and stretchy for the sunny weather : )

After the lockdown, this is the watch I'm looking at. Never been a big fan of white dial tool watches, but Rolex got this so right.

That's if the AD has one in stock (fat chance)

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1