• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Omega Bros.

Nalu

No action on the M,MI&DWF for a few days and I start to take it personal! :lol:

This past weekend we had some cracking weather and I took the opportunity to shoot about 3-400 photos, some with a military theme since it was Memorial Day here.

Prominent in my life, on my wallet and on my wrist recently have been my classic Omega divers. Here are shots of the Big Dogs, more of the others to follow (thought I'd like to get a shot of the SM300 together with the BDs).

I'll spare you the commentary and get down to business!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Missing is the original dial PloProf, out for some work. I plan on sending the 120m Chrono which appears here on the NATO to Bienne for the full spa treatment. Friday I saw Steve Hughes' recently redone 120m Chrono (which went to Bienne looking like it was found after 10 years on the ocean floor) and looks as if it just left the showroom - truly concours condition :wub:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Lovely pictures Colin, I am coming to the conclusion that I really like Omega divers (oh lord this could get expensive :ph34r: )

I plan on sending the 120m Chrono which appears here on the NATO to Bienne for the full spa treatment. Friday I saw Steve Hughes' recently redone 120m Chrono (which went to Bienne looking like it was found after 10 years on the ocean floor) and looks as if it just left the showroom - truly concours condition :wub:

Do, it deserves it :D one of my faves in your collection.

cheers

Foz

No action on the M,MI&DWF for a few days and I start to take it personal! :lol:

Friday I saw Steve Hughes' recently redone 120m Chrono (which went to Bienne looking like it was found after 10 years on the ocean floor) and looks as if it just left the showroom - truly concours condition :wub:

Here ya' go Colin. Enjoyed those Rugby pics BTW. ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

BEFORE:

IPB Image

AFTER: (Two months and $1,000USD later)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Money well spent Steve, hats off to Omega, they have even got the finish on the case as new :)

I suppose the question is what did they keep not what was replaced?

Looks fantastic...

You two need to get together for the ultimate group shot :)

Money well spent Steve, hats off to Omega, they have even got the finish on the case as new :)

I suppose the question is what did they keep not what was replaced?

Looks fantastic...

You two need to get together for the ultimate group shot :)

Check Steve's first photo again, Jase ;) This was a quick and dirty taken with a pocket digicam in a dark restaurant after the curry was cleared off :eat: Strange thing was that the waiter didn't even seem to notice what we were about :blind:

Thanks, Steve, will have to get those photos from you when I come out. Working on a weekend and will let you know.

Rainy today:

IPB Image