• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Long time no posting lol, anybody else managed to get on the waiting list for the lunadude

• Like 1

Doing good thanks mate. I was in very early (got a low number) as I help moderate the Vostok Watch Facebook group where it all began :biggrin:. Only the one though - I believe there's quite a few with multiple watches on order where they'll all appear on eBay about 20 seconds after delivery.

• Like 1

I got in early as well, managed to get 224, the house number I grew up in many years ago

R u admin on that page, well good god, I'm a member

• Like 1

Just a mod. All I do is approve memberships and boot the occasional obvious spammer.

• Like 1

I do post on there, last one I think was the sputnik commemorative bracelet I found on.one of my vostoks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, al_kaholik said:

Facebook only?

Yeah, there's a luna dude facebook group with a huge waiting list!

• Like 2

Think it sold out of the original 500 within half an hour then they released another 180 which went the same way and I think theres about a 1000 on the waiting list