• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello, have been lurking the forum for a while now but thought now is the time to introduce myself. Have always worn a watch but in the last year or so I have become obsessed by them somehow. Not sure how this has happened as for many years it was just a timekeeping device to me but now I have gone down the rabbit hole it has all changed. Have always since I can remember wanted a luxury watch, but I was always just a one watch man with a dream one day maybe to own something of value. So here I am. Have a fairly modest collection of 7 watches so far. But always looking for an excuse to add another to the collection. Not wanting a huge collection, just a few nice pieces that I can enjoy. Have become quite familiar with the forum over the last few months and there is a wealth of knowledge flying and some very interesting threads along with lots of nice pictures of watches which is great. So yeah, looking forward hopefully to contributing to this great forum.

Welcome to the forum - look forward to seeing what you have (hint)!

15 minutes ago, Caller. said:

Welcome to the forum - look forward to seeing what you have (hint)!

What he said :thumbs_up:

Sure I will get round to posting most of my collection soon enough. Really nothing too spectacular though compared to some of the collections I have seen here. I guess my only notable watch of value thus far is the Seamaster that I bought earlier on in the year. Only really wear that on weekends and when I am not at work as it would get smashed to pieces. I do look forward to putting it on though. Still feels like a special occasion when its on my wrist which is nice!