• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello folks,

I saw a facebook post from a watch brand I hadn't heard of, Hidden Hills.  The social post was to the effect of become a brand ambassador and undertake to post a picture of you in the watch.  This is the link of the facebook ad I clicked on *link removed*

And their retail site *link removed*

The fact that there appears to be nothing on this forum about this 'brand' suggests that this probably isn't a great opportunity.

Their standard selling price is apparently $699 with free global shipping, or $299 plus 12 monthly payments of $34.  If I do the photo thing, I can pay only $149 (£118).  Has anyone heard of these guys, please?  Is this a deal?  Or an overpriced version of something which will flop?

Thank you in anticipation

Ben2Images.003_d16dce34-c34f-46cb-8e38-9

Edited by JoT
Links removed

Personally, I wouldn’t touch the watch or the ‘deal’ with a barge pole. 

Gaudy watches, sold in instalments with no credit check - Probably because they know they’re not going to lose anything if a few folk don’t pay. 

And don’t brand ambassadors usually get the goods they’re promoting free? 

I’d leave alone. 

• Like 1