• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wednesday Again, WRUW?

2 hours ago, Hayballs said:

That's a very fine looking piece there Graham60. :thumbsup:

Which Asda do you go to...... Garthdee?

How is it? Long queue? Face coverings? Physically distanced? All quite chilled and relaxed maybe.....?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yeah, Garthdee, then a seat with my shopping on Riverside Drive, nice morning for a bit of nostalgia looking at the Bridge, there's a path the other side of the bridge that goes right out to the Shakkin Briggie at Cults, used to spend many a day along there messing about when we were kids a looong time ago, grass is definitely in need of a cut after lockdown though :laughing2dw:, before walking up Gray Street to Great Western.

large.IMG_20200617_084139_1.jpg.776805015b6579418336fc6f2eed9d2e.jpglarge.IMG_20200617_084148.jpg.3ea5eeb246dbf0551554ab9a0f7343a2.jpg

No queues, although i like to go down early at 8ish so very quite then, there were queues at the start of lockdown to restricted how many was in the store at a time, but everything been organised outside and inside since then, plenty of markings for keeping 2 mtrs apart, barriers for queuing, handwash & disinfectant for trolley/baskets as you go in, one way system down the aisles etc, some have face masks some don't, but it's a big place so you never have to be near anyone, tills have the shields at them to keep you separated from the cashier. As I say I go down early, and it's very chilled and relaxed.

Edited by Graham60
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm feeling a little elegant today...    

Morning Strela 'Officer' Chronograph OF38CYGS (Cal: P3133) for my weekly walk to ASDA,  

I actually own twins, both circa 1962. The one on the left was my Grandfathers I inherited back in 1976. 

Posted Images