• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
AGEMO

Hello. New guy here, saying howdy

Yes, indeed I am saying (hello to everyone) I am new to this watch forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I love technology, computers hardware I love tinkering with cars, I also have a keen interest in mechanical watches of the automatic kind so I have one Rolex Sea dweller 126600, before that I owned the 216570 Explorer two, and a year after I sold that watch it rocked skyward by about 3K I could kick myself up the proverbial every time I think how stupid I was to sell that watch and it had just been serviced as it suddenly stopped working of to Rolex service it went and 6 weeks later it returned with a two year certificate anyway enough of that. I am not very rich so cannot afford to buy two Rolex watches as that is an awful lot of money tied up in just watches especially for the sports Rolex watches they sell at a premium, anyway after the sale of my Explorer two I purchased the date Just 41mm two tone rose gold and steel. Now we are back to the Seadweller. I was told the seadweller won’t lose any money but will always increase in value just hope that is true as I paid 10.5K for a 2019 with full box and papers I also paid £13 for a watch registry check it came back clean though it is questionable how good the watch registry actually is anyway the main thing is the watch came back clean.

Now I am in the market for a second watch an Omega, as I heard they are very good watches and I owned one way back in the day it was a quartz now I prefer automatic because of the workings of the automatic movement as opposed to a battery-operated movement. I have already posted a question concerning that very matter.

Thanks   

Hi, Agemo, and welcome to the forum! :) I hope you will enjoy your time here and gain more knowledge from the established members.You will have noticed that I replied to your Omega enquiry in the Discussion section. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum, Agemo. The Rolex Explorer II is one of my all-time favourite watches. If you are into Rolex and Omega watches then you will have no shortage of information here on the Forum; don't forget though that there are plenty of other great watch brands out there, all with adherents among the Forum's membership.:biggrin: