• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I've got both, and it's nothing to do with what I can, and cannot afford. Some of us are guilty of buying what we actually like..

If you have to ask...the wait will be too Long  39mm isn’t small - especially on a BB.  It’s not that long ago that men’s watches were typically 36mm. If you’re passing a Tudor AD try the 41mm v

Down to personal taste that one. I don't like it, whereas, This configuration would suit me perfectly. Is there still a.waiting list ?

I think it's very nice, I really like it. I would like it even more if they had resurrected the original 'round' hour hand, rather than sticking with the snowflake.

And it's too small at 39mm.

That’s my issue with most brands, small sizes. I don’t get why they can’t offer a small medium and large, maybe troll wrists like mine are rare, just me Shrek and a few others

Might explain mudmaster so they don’t get damaged in our swamp 

55 minutes ago, Caller. said:

I think it's very nice, I really like it. I would like it even more if they had resurrected the original 'round' hour hand, rather than sticking with the snowflake.

And it's too small at 39mm.

Didn’t the original Tudor Subs have the snowflake hand and then later 80’s ones have the mercedes hand ??

https://www.wristicons.com/tudor-7021-0-submariner-blue-snowflake-1969-roulet.html

Regardless I wouldn’t mind the latest blue incarnation, looks nice.

:)

2 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

That’s my issue with most brands, small sizes. I don’t get why they can’t offer a small medium and large, maybe troll wrists like mine are rare, just me Shrek and a few others

Might explain mudmaster so they don’t get damaged in our swamp 

Lol my issue with most brands is big watches. Anything more than 40-41 I’m screwed

• Like 1
On 02/07/2020 at 00:19, Roger the Dodger said:

Will it be as good looking as this?...

Seiko Sawtooth

Better and the crown will be in the right place.

Apologies in advance but unfortunately that Seiko isn’t in any way shape or form a patch on the Tudor 

In, as usual, my humble opinion of course 

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My humble opinion is Tudor is for those who can’t afford a Rolex. 

ive never understood Tudor, not a fan, although the fastback shield is ok, just small at 42mm.

im no expert it’s just my view on Tudor