• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  

Hey folks,

recently I bought some new straps from Aliexpress. I'm quite impressed and one costs only abour £4.

They're soft, nice and feel well made and sturdy, and it has the quick release system. The clasp is kinda big, so it's down to personal preference. 

Here's a couple of pics

IMG-20200629-222848.jpgIMG-20200629-223021.jpg

• Like 3

Good choices and great price’s 

always see aliexpress adds and wondered what they where like

where they posted within UK ? :thumbsup:

Hey Sulie, yeah delivered to UK, I paid £12 postage included and no custom duty because it's less than £20. 

Downside, you'll have to wait for a few weeks, but I really like them and changing straps is a few seconds with the quick release system, so I'm very happy :)

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Varish said:

Hey Sulie, yeah delivered to UK, I paid £12 postage included and no custom duty because it's less than £20. 

Downside, you'll have to wait for a few weeks, but I really like them and changing straps is a few seconds with the quick release system, so I'm very happy :)

I meant £12 postage included for 3 straps :)

@Varish do you have a link to the page on Aliexpress , I like the look of those straps and could do with one or two more myself . 

15 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

thanks 

Do let me know what you think when you'll get them :)

• Like 1

I bought the strap that convinced me to keep my Spinnaker Hull from Ali it's good but the hardware has quite a bit of play in it. I'd not want to trust one of my more expensive pieces to it. Cracking VFM though. I do prefer deployants though which is added complexity over a simple buckle fastening.