• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I know it's only a week since I last wore this, but I had to put it on again...it was crying out to me...:laughing2dw:

The fabulous Seiko blue wave 'Sawtooth' (SHC057), 7N36-0FA0

Seiko Sawtooth

Seiko Sawtooth

Seiko Sawtooth

Seiko Sawtooth

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

I hardly ever wear this because I like more contrast, but it's a nice bit of jewellery.  Squale were renowned dive-watch case makers, but also offered watches, this was probably around 1995 and Squale are one of the few makers I would trust to make a 200m chrono.

02x.thumb.jpg.a5a4e33301b9f2e3342f838742599857.jpg

The chrono seconds and minutes hands are on the centre post.

Some nice engine turning on the dial, couple of desk-diving scars on the buckle but otherwise in great shape.

02y.thumb.jpg.6a6b868ce1b0f958bfde96852b8c9546.jpg

I don't think current Squale watches are connected with the original factories, but happy to be proved wrong.

IMG_20200702_004353843(1)(1).thumb.jpg.873a823ccc752696f89ab99c58bb4659.jpg

HAGD

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

It gotta be the New to me Seagull 1963 for me today:thumbsup:. Image from yesterday as I can’t get a better one on this dull morning. HAGD

large.32413F20-077C-4AE3-9451-A3D75CE28A46.jpeg.7fab8c64c34a5719d4a7ab2fee45a31b.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

I recently bought the black and red version of this one, so thought I would see how it compares:

20191205_115436

Difficult to pick which one I like best - Lucky for me, I don't have to choose between the two :laughing2dw:

• Like 11

Hey look a watch in a car. My watch, not my car.

50068103867_65847a7994_b.jpg

Fleet Manager head on, and this one has been sat in our compound for months so I’m just running the engine before it goes back tomorrow. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Morning all, back on with this chunky monkey.. very heavy but love it 

the lume is on the numbers and hands as normal .. but also on the inner bezel ! Crazy 

5oauAHt.jpg

NNXraTC.jpg

• Like 11

Morning,

Today it’ll be another one from my watchmaker’s box of dead things, this 1950s Rotary which he resurrected and lobbed my way.

You’re never quite sure what you’ll find inside an old Rotary, but in this one it’s a 17j Peseux 355.

Regards.

Rotary 17j v.2.jpg

Rotary 17j Peseux 355 after v.2.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Well the Black Monster from yesterday is safely tucked up in its/his/her watch box, and has been replaced by this beauty which arrived yesterday ......

shr_1145.jpg

Casio G-Shock GST-B200D-1AER and it's every bit as good as Davey P says it is :yahoo:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hayballs said:

Casio G-Shock GST-B200D-1AER and it's every bit as good as Davey P says it is :yahoo:

See, I keep telling people I'm not just a pretty face - But nobody believes me... :whistle:

It is a beauty mate, and I'm glad you like it.  Now go and have a look at the 22 page user guide (or alternatively, do what I do, and just use it to tell the time!) :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, andyclient said:

Another vintage Seiko for a change 

50067452673_0c0d2e790c_b.jpg

Rather stunning indeed sir :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Davey P said:

See, I keep telling people I'm not just a pretty face - But nobody believes me... :whistle:

It is a beauty mate, and I'm glad you like it.  Now go and have a look at the 22 page user guide (or alternatively, do what I do, and just use it to tell the time!) :laughing2dw:

Interestingly, the first thing I had to do was change the City from Tokyo to London. Watch sync'd beautifully, took a couple of links out of the bracelet and is just so easy on the wrist. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, Hayballs said:

Interestingly, the first thing I had to do was change the City from Tokyo to London. Watch sync'd beautifully, took a couple of links out of the bracelet and is just so easy on the wrist. :thumbsup:

That's exactly what I did when mine first arrived.  Oh, and tested the backlight, obviously.  Then downloaded the Casio App, and quickly realised that was useless, so I deleted it from my phone straight away :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

I`m starting off with something old...

Services AERIST ( "Plain [unlumed] Dial") FOREIGN MADE

(by Oris Switzerland, cal.291 4 Jewels, circa late 1940s/early 1950s)

SERVICES-AERIST-DSC_0063-26-DEC.thumb.gif.8a27a0b01d8b3fa6e7f79298eeffb2ef.gif

& something new...

SMITHS PRS-36 GREAT BRITAIN (Peseux cal. 7040, 17 Jewels)

SMITHS-DSC_0064-26_DEC.thumb.gif.87905b6dc7fdb41a61cb8e4deab4d70b.gif

:biggrin:

• Like 14

As it was new out of the box yesterday, I suppose it would be unnatural were it not on my wrist today . . . .

tNi9yji.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4