• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
gerrad2740

Seiko presage appreciation

So managed to bag myself a presage cocktail time  which arrived today. Amazing looking dial , handwinding auto with hacking. Large crown which seems to suit the watch and wears really well. Given I paid less than £200 new represents fantastic value for money. Sizing the bracelet was the usual pain... needed 4 links removed but sorted it with a bit of patience (only lost one collar!). Be a lot easier if Seiko used a screw version. Only other negative thus far is the date change does not feel as smooth as it might but I am being picky now! Made up with this which is just as well as I have a green one on the way too.... no more watches for me for a while! 

what are people’s thoughts on these? I understand they are kind of mid tier for Seiko? Go on .... show me your presages.... here are my pics

9-BF89-BB4-3-BC3-4-F90-800-D-E24-B5-D89-

5295-E34-E-47-F4-440-A-AA54-9-F369190-CB

• Like 6

Other than the look of the crown I really like these. Having not seen one in the flesh it might not be as protrusive as I think it is.

• Like 1

That looks very nice and uncluttered. I bet the dial pops in bright light. The crown does seem big in the images, but not a deal breaker for me and it could be the angle of the image. The bracelet suits the watch well. A nice pick up for what you paid. Enjoy:thumbs_up:

• Like 1

I like it, a lot, especially on a bracelet :yes: