• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hump day (Aussie speak for the middle of the week), so going with my fun Mickey Mouse watch today. (Still a tiny bit of yellow...) This rather rare Lorus Auto has gone through a few strap changes over the years...here it's on black...

Mickey mouse.

...and here on a blue Shark skin.

Mickey Mouse

I'm thinking to change the strap again...blue lizard or maybe even yellow...several have been ordered...watch this space!....

• Like 11
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning...   1929 9k ROTHERHAM & Sons.  

I feel in a reflective mood today, so it is my Grandfather's old watch I am wearing. I recently worked out that he and I each owned the watch for exactly half of its 54 years.

Posted Images

Morning :)

Early morning shopping trip to Asda, and sun is out.

Tissot 'Seastar 1000' {Cal: Powermatic 80.111 11 1-2''' [Base ETA C07.111 (ETA 2842-2)]}

Tissot 'Seastar 1000' T120.407.11.031.00 {Cal Powermatic 80.111 11 1-2''' [Base ETA C07.111 (ETA 2842-2)]}

6 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

...and here on a blue Shark skin.

Mickey Mouse

I'm thinking to change the strap again...blue lizard or maybe even yellow...several have been ordered...watch this space!....

I'm liking the blue a lot cracking looking strap, but yellow may go really well with that watch and you do seem to have a knack for getting a really good looking watch where the colour yellow is involved. :thumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Afternoon gents. This has been on the wrist for a good few days now. I've decided to look for another strap, still linked to motoring / rallying, but with smaller and more holes.

thumbnail-20200628-112345-1.jpg

• Like 14

I feel in a reflective mood today, so it is my Grandfather's old watch I am wearing. I recently worked out that he and I each owned the watch for exactly half of its 54 years.

large._T6A6337.JPG.cc65d98818130dec74d4075d05204afa.JPG

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good morning all,I`m starting off  the day cheap & cheerful plus something a wee bit more upmarket...

LIMIT 5631 (quartz) & STOWA Marine,  Unitas cal.6498  17 jewels

36661794_LIMIT5631(quartz)STOWAMARINEUnitascal.649817jewels..thumb.gif.be0602492eae928680239676b24737ad.gif

The Limit aint anything special but I rather like it especially as 1912 was the year my father was born :biggrin:

• Like 10
3 hours ago, DJJazzyJeff said:

Fresard for me - and if anyone can shed light on the make, age etc - feel free to enlighten me.

Oscar Fresard, company registered 03/12/1910

Lucerne, Switzerland.

I am sure some clever person on here will find out more than that, but it's a starting point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know all what I'm wearing..... :yahoo:

shr_1162.jpg

Working my way through the user manual.  This is a neat feature.... :thumbs_up:

shr_1161.jpg

Although my wife is beginning to ask why I'm spending so much time in the glory hole.

Now before you say anything, the glory hole in my Nana's house, in the little village of Brora, Sutherland back in the late 60's, was the cupboard under the stairs........ not the version,  I'm lead to believe, that you'll find on Xhamster ...:whistle::whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1