• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

**WRUW** Monday July 13,2020

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Dreyfuss & Co '1890 Series' (Cal: Sellita SW200)  

Glycine today:

Morning, 36mm Swiss-made Création, brand first registered in 1948. This one has a 17j Felsa 752, seemingly a strangely shy movement which appears not to be represented in any of the usual movemen

Posted Images

Morning,

36mm Swiss-made Création, brand first registered in 1948. This one has a 17j Felsa 752, seemingly a strangely shy movement which appears not to be represented in any of the usual movements databases, or wasn’t when I last looked.

So for anyone who doesn’t know what it looks like, here it is.

Regards.

Creation 2018 v.2.jpg

Creation Felsa 752 2018 v.2.jpg

• Like 14

large.DSCF1508.JPG.6fdae65e87b9a8ca28d9416c6392f23d.JPGlarge.olympus.jpg.204b4c6a2f995284b242c1203b15b2f1.jpgMorning All...

Olympus today.....  one of a fairly small number of pure mechanicals that compensate for different month lengths,

only need to alter this one on leap year day..Feb 29th

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

After nearly 2,500 watches, my first Christopher Ward just arrived

Cw

First impressions are good, and I plan on keeping this until you can't buy them new anymore.  It does present a problem with selling it, as the patination will change between photos and sale date.  38mm is ideal for me too

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

After nearly 2,500 watches, my first Christopher Ward just arrived

Cw

First impressions are good, and I plan on keeping this until you can't buy them new anymore.  It does present a problem with selling it, as the patination will change between photos and sale date.  38mm is ideal for me too

That is awesome.. is the dial blue ? :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Ullevi said:

Glycine today:

large.IMG_0591.JPG.5e199df39abfe109273cd8aec0b24533.JPG

drool.gif.7da79d8a6c74e3ea159ee26253efa380.gif                     

• Like 2