• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi all.. has anyone had a nautica watch before ? Sorry if asked before 

I think they are linked to Timex ? 
anyroad looking at these ones .. amongst many others lol 

tNr0cjx.jpg

6dBpSdo.jpg

I bought this one years ago, it's still in a box somewhere and probably needs a battery by now, I liked the leftie crown on it. Decent watch with nicely fitting interchangeable straps. I can't remember how much but it wasn't expensive. 

SL270641.jpg

SL270639.jpg

5c3c184c-1e06-11e7-8acb-2130a944d336.jpg

This last pic isn't mine but this was the set I got.

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for this .. very interesting indeed 

amazon yes quite good deals to be had 

I’ve seen the orange one on Edmonds jewellery site :yes: I might take the plunge on the subtle orange one :whistle::biggrin:

urKQAxW.png

29 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

I bought this one years ago, it's still in a box somewhere and probably needs a battery by now, I liked the leftie crown on it. Decent watch with nicely fitting interchangeable straps. I can't remember how much but it wasn't expensive. 

SL270641.jpg

SL270639.jpg

5c3c184c-1e06-11e7-8acb-2130a944d336.jpg

This last pic isn't mine but this was the set I got.

That looks very smart, never own a lefty.. I do prefer to wear mine one my right wrist now for some reason ? So a lefty would make sense ... maybe you should flip it :whistle:

On 13/07/2020 at 21:58, Wheelnut69 said:

I’ve got a quartz - my wife bought it for me on a whim. I like it and it does get wear time. The dial has a lovely wave effect.

The engraving on back is a lot nicer than the pic shows.

66977-B54-D292-4681-8604-A90147287-A1-D.

DFB77923-F438-4640-AED6-F3-D4-C74-D6330.

That is a lovely wave effect indeed :yes: and case back .. thank you for sharing 

• 2 months later...

I finally made my mind up lol

it turned up this morning and it’s awesome imho :)

I love the colour and the weight of this watch feels just right to me .. the bezel is smooth and shaped/rounded which is a nice touch.. and of course the numbers highlighted in matching orange did it for me. The strap is so soft and I think will stay on it .. for now lol 

anyway hope you like the pics would highly recommend one of these .. blue one is rather nice :whistle:

iKakWpb.jpg

iPzb9D6.jpg

Side view  :yes:

6Xe9j9O.jpg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sulie said:

I love the colour and the weight of this watch feels just right to me .. the bezel is smooth and shaped/rounded which is a nice touch.. and of course the numbers highlighted in matching orange did it for me. The strap is so soft and I think will stay on it .. for now lol 

anyway hope you like the pics would highly recommend one of these .. blue one is rather nice :whistle:

iKakWpb.jpg

iPzb9D6.jpg

6Xe9j9O.jpg

Let’s have a pic alongside your OM for a comparison  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Sulie said:

iKakWpb.jpg

iPzb9D6.jpg

6Xe9j9O.jpg

I have to say that looks really smart. It would match my Orange O bass guitar perfectly :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1