• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Very nice, really like that. In a bit of a similar postion myslef, not got a promotion but got around £800.

Really fancy a Squale, done some research and three models have caught my eye. Thought I'd go on to You Tube and watch some reviews of them.

Came across a review from ArchieLuxury, you'll know what I mean if you've watched the review. Makes me want to buy a Squale even more now.

Options looking at a 1521 Blue Dial, Blue Bezel, 1521 Black Dial, Black Bezel matte finish or a 1545 20 Atoms Heritage Ceramic bezel. If anyone has experience of these would be great to hear your thoughts.

Hope you enjoy the Doxa.

Cheers

Edited by JoT
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because I like the watch - here you are suitably edited   

Please delete this thread immediately ! Having said no more dive watches am now looking at a sub 300 T - you should be ashamed of yourselves folks 

Don't get one, terrible watches  OK mine is a Sub 300 not a 300T but you get the drift!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Raymond Spanks said:

Very nice, really like that. In a bit of a similar postion myslef, not got a promotion but got around £800.

Really fancy a Squale, done some research and three models have caught my eye. Thought I'd go on to You Tube and watch some reviews of them.

Came across a review from ArchieLuxury, you'll know what I mean if you've watched the review. Makes me wat to buy a Squale even more now.

Options looking at a 1521 Blue Dial, Blue Bezel, 1521 Black Dial, Black Bezel matte finish or a 1545 20 Atoms Heritage Ceramic bezel. If anyone has experience of these would be great to hear your thoughts.

Hope you enjoy the Doxa.

Cheers

Had a blue dial 1521 for a while,nice watch but the crown position made it a pig to operate ,for me anyway.

• Thanks 1