• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday's Summer Watch Collection WRUW?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Mido 'Multifort'  {Cal 80. (base ETA C07.621 - ETA 2836.2)}  

O & W M65.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

My first swap...

BULOVA 98A186 & 96B258 Special Edition Lunar Pilots Chronographs 

704582754_BULOVA98A18696B258SpecialEditionLunarPilotsChronographs.thumb.gif.e16323c31cf073332da876d3a5bcd6a6.gif

564631365_(26).gif.debc74d1f2ea6c62b9dac02eb629d545.gif

Forget that going to the Moon malarkey that was a con job, I’m going to the boozer 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

50125906553_72a66b941b_b.jpg

@Nigelp

“Trainers” not pumps and the LV

:biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
On 18/07/2020 at 18:40, BondandBigM said:

Forget that going to the Moon malarkey that was a con job, I’m going to the boozer 

50125906553_72a66b941b_b.jpg

@Nigelp

“Trainers” not pumps and the LV

And shorts like stanley matthews. He could pull the light switch and jump in bed before the bulb went out. 

See the source image

:laugh:

• Haha 1
Just now, BondandBigM said:

I don’t think Stanley ever played for the Germans 

Oh is that not stan then? He might have done after blackpool kicked him out? @Jet Jetski is that stan

Jon knows about footy. Hes a liverpool fan. 

And so does @mcb2007 hes met bekham at bury utd.

3 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

No, that is Sten.

Sten Pence Aticket.

Tell @BondandBigM ive got me adidas pumps on. Copa. Im just waiting for me chaufer. 

20200726_155430.jpg

8 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

I don’t think Stanley ever played for the Germans 

Bond adidas copa. Any good?

4 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Oh is that not stan then? He might have done after blackpool kicked him out? @Jet Jetski is that stan

Back in those days I doubt if footballers prostituted themselves to any brand that paid them money to wear it so it’s unlikely that Sir Stan turned out in Hitlers Tailor
shorts and Adidas boots & Adidas top that is a collaboration with a Jim the Jap fashion designer.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Back in those days I doubt if footballers prostituted themselves to any brand that paid them money to wear it so it’s unlikely that Sir Stan turned out in Hitlers Tailor
shorts and Adidas boots & Adidas top that is a collaboration with a Jim the Jap fashion designer.

Right i get it now. So it is stan. But he got his shorts from tkmaxx like @johnnyoldboy then. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Nigelp said:

Right i get it now. So it is stan. But he got his shorts from tkmaxx like @johnnyoldboy then. 

Those Copa aren’t a bad looking trainer. I prefer the Sambas myself.

Definitely a step up from the ripoffs they sell in Asda Georgio though.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

He was only a wee lad then , very polite and well mannered . Won't speak to me these days lil git :laugh:.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

He was only a wee lad then , very polite and well mannered . Won't speak to me these days lil git :laugh:.

See if we can flog him the seikoghost now its all done up for a grand. Afterall its the famous one now that armani suited raybanned @BondandBigM persuaded the tike to hand over innit:laugh:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Nigelp said:

See if we can flog him the seikoghost now its all done up for a grand. Afterall its the famous one now that armani suited raybanned @BondandBigM persuaded the tike to hand over innit:laugh:

Did I mention that Big M’s daughters stupid dog ate my Ray Bans probably while I was still wearing them but I’m not sure about that as I was concussed after tripping, falling over and hitting my head on the bathroom wash basin but somehow it got them 

:huh:

50155473011_f781710b0e_b.jpg

50154916928_bd3a9b8006_b.jpg

So if I’m going to make business out of getting people’s watches for them I need to get a new pair, thinking about going for Oakleys this time 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, BondandBigM said:

Did I mention that Big M’s daughters stupid dog ate my Ray Bans probably while I was still wearing them but I’m not sure about that as I was concussed after tripping, falling over and hitting my head on the bathroom wash basin but somehow it got them 

So if I’m going to make business out of getting people’s watches for them I need to get a new pair, thinking about going for Oakleys this time 

If i were you id get a dog and white stick to match them too.  :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Nigelp said:

If i were you id get a dog and white stick to match them too.  :laugh:

More annoyingly Big M thinking I had one to many left me where I fell and b@ggered off in a passing  taxi.

For once I did actually trip over 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BondandBigM said:

More annoyingly Big M thinking I had one to many left me where I fell and b@ggered off in a passing  taxi.

For once I did actually trip over 

No im with bigm on the matter, too much iron bru again and dodgy women. Weak legs and vision hazy. 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

No im with bigm on the matter, too much iron bru again and dodgy women. Weak legs and vision hazy. 

Some mate you would turn out to be.

Fortunately her granddaughter realised the severity of the situation, still didn’t stop the dog taking advantage though, who know what else it did

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BondandBigM said:

If you’re going to get the next watch l buy that the gits hang on to , for gods sake trim those nails I want them knocking out not scratching to death :biggrin:

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mcb2007 said:

If you’re going to get the next watch l buy that the gits hang on to , for gods sake trim those nails I want them knocking out not scratching to death :biggrin:

Its ok rob i will let you into a little secret...next time me and bond are sending..."the hand bag lady" she is lovely and dangerous @BondandBigM...she will entice and destroy. All good fun. He will go with a smile. 

They dont rip off the brother hood and btw im good friends with the lady from way back who runs internal audit in the nhs up his way...im sure they would like to know...if there is such an access via employee payroll? Even bank staff...could be a risk old boy. :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Those Copa aren’t a bad looking trainer. I prefer the Sambas myself.

Definitely a step up from the ripoffs they sell in Asda Georgio though.

Try Samoa 00:biggrin: let me know what you think.they remind me of the mambas i got off my gran, as a bribe to go to benidorm circa 1983 when i was 11. During the frankygoestohollywood period. God no wonder i grew up avoiding foreign places. That after morroco. 

https://www.adidas.co.uk/samoa-shoes/019351.html

On 18/07/2020 at 14:10, Jet Jetski said:

Quick change ...

IMG_20200718_140137184(1).thumb.jpg.0d40b14afbd00207a919363282f17902.jpg

Still grim out there. Oh, and still the 17th, apparently!

These still have a special place for me. Since i read the top gear car magazine supplement in october 2010 and that is what got me back into watches. These featured heavily and revived the lives of ex car workers on the production lines in ddddddetriot and that is almost spritual. Them lines made some cracking v8s and brought a cultural revolution in the west...lets hope we get that time back.

Voice of an angel like a detroit v8

Edited by Nigelp
  • Like 1