• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday's Summer Watch Collection WRUW?

@Nigelp

Coincidently the landlord of our local boozer was wearing a white pair of those Samoa’s last weekend, they must be the latest reissue doing the rounds at the moment. 

For some reason recently punters have been going mad for a lot of the Adidas trainers resulting in some crazy prices for some pairs from resellers. Some shops now are doing raffles just to get your name on grossly oversubscribed lists for the latest issues.

Sound familiar

Madness just for a pair of pumps that all look pretty much the same.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Mido 'Multifort'  {Cal 80. (base ETA C07.621 - ETA 2836.2)}  

O & W M65.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

@Nigelp

Coincidently the landlord of our local boozer was wearing a white pair of those Samoa’s last weekend, they must be the latest reissue doing the rounds at the moment. 

For some reason recently punters have been going mad for a lot of the Adidas trainers resulting in some crazy prices for some pairs from resellers. Some shops now are doing raffles just to get your name on grossly oversubscribed lists for the latest issues.

Sound familiar

Madness just for a pair of pumps that all look pretty much the same.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

I actually picked a pair up in black direct from adidas a few weeks back. Not bad for 70 quid i think. Yeh it sounds familiar. I was a kid in the early 80s when trainers came in. Had to have a pair each summer. Adidas samba mamba or bamba was what i wanted. Was gutted when me dad got me mitres. And gola them were a no no asda gola, meant youd be the school laughing stock. Managed to get a pair of reeboks in 1986 when i was 14 and was well made up. Just bought a pair of nike 90s. Heard of them? 125 quid. Not a patch on adidas origis but i just fancied them.