• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Good morning all.

I recently came across the Omega Equinoxe online and have been looking at them for a couple of weeks now.  Watches don't get more 80's from what I can tell other than the Omega time computer which I also like the look of- obviously for the retro looks.

775697-b16c4c99edfdc5b6102e4a56ec303627.

TC1 Time Computer:

zwFbzi38SJIw6semUPK0P1e-XGpcywitSYeH-j6K

Most of the ones for sale have issues so I gather they aren't the most reliable watch in the world, and some of the values are shocking compared to what they were judging by search results on here from 8-9 years ago, but has anyone on here ever owned one, and are they truly terrible or actually decent and interesting?!

Thanks, TC

• Like 1

I know nothing about the "Vestal Monte Carlo" but have to admit they have a similar retro appeal, looking at pictures up close though I'm not so sure now!!  The Omega is far nicer.

Vestal-Leather-Monte-Carlo-Black-Watch-_

Edited by TDC
  • Like 1

I have one, fully working.  They seem to have a few issues if not cared for, and if the bracelet is short then avoid them as you can't extent the bracelet.

https://www.birthyearwatches.com/product/1981-omega-equinoxe-reverso-with-instruction-book/

I don't usually link to my own website, but there is all sorts of information there about this model I researched and I am not typing it all out again :tongue:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

I remember being tempted by one of these TH Microtimers.

TAG-Heuer-Microtimer.jpg

Pretty funky, I imagine they look great when photographed well but may be a disappointment on the wrist...