• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

2 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

Citizen 8110 bullhead automatic, no idea what day it is lol (Friday at a guess).

IMG_20200723_132240490(1).thumb.jpg.47ca05594a4f80b5774468ec1377c07a.jpg

I'm sure there must be a quick set for the day, and to bring up the english, but going for a service soon anyway.

HAGD

how very ...    "convenient"!  :laughing2dw:

To "quickset" my 8110's I set the time after 3 but before 9 am/pm pull the crown out to first stop and press the right pusher to change the day and use the crown to change the date.

From memory, mine are all in English now, the one that arrived set to non- English  day was sorted by this method.

Good luck hopefully the service will sort the date position out as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DSoM today:

Good morning all [emoji41] Speedy today. I am not buying any more watches. [emoji17]

This Seiko for today   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, johnboy24 said:

press the right pusher

ok - I had a guess at the left pusher!

I was working from home when it arrived so didn't have time to google around.  Appreciate your advice and sorted now. 

I knocked the price down quite a bit so I am happy enough, and when I send it away it will get re-built.  But I am going to wear it for a few months first!