• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

5 hours ago, CB200 said:

Its the weekend! No dusty work, so on with the Deville Chrono 

20200725-102628.jpg

This is splendid - 28800 beats per hour?

• Like 2

& now....

ALPHA, cal.ST-16, 21 Jewels

ALPHA-1200--1212-mod.thumb.gif.52221909a1f83b9d832d5ca7c2b37d02.gif

ROLEX SUBMARINER 14060, cal.3000, 27 Jewels, 1997

ROLEX-SUBMARINER-1200--1212-Mod.gif.328b23d3ff8c078fc975d55ff6f8b8a4.gif

:biggrin:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Mulligano said:

wRF1A9Q.jpg

I like this - decent sword hands but without the big fat gladiator hour hand - plus I am always a sucker for a red seconds hand!  I might do a bit of investigation into Orient watches this weekend - know nothing about them.

• Like 3

First incoming I’ve had in a long while , landed today and having owed the real thing the build quality off the Steeldive marine is very good indeed and impressive at first wearing 

image.jpg

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

I like this - decent sword hands but without the big fat gladiator hour hand - plus I am always a sucker for a red seconds hand!  I might do a bit of investigation into Orient watches this weekend - know nothing about them.

Thanks. This is my first Orient and it definitely feels more robust than I expected for the price. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Iceblue said:

First incoming I’ve had in a long while , landed today and having owed the real thing the build quality off the Steeldive marine is very good indeed and impressive at first wearing 

image.jpg

Bit off a lume shot lovely iceblue colour 

EFD23C76-EEB5-4036-98B8-E82A85205C40.jpeg

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Mulligano said:

Thanks. This is my first Orient and it definitely feels more robust than I expected for the price. 

Orient are good watches for the money, one of the best bang for bucks out there.

• Like 3

I am giving this a wear for the evening on the strap formerly hosting my Citizen chrono when it arrived - 

IMG_20200725_173038267(1).thumb.jpg.3b9d9db9022f30004518c9ad6036bed6.jpg

No AR and very hard to get a good pic, although it can be done @scottswatches got a good shot of his.

I like the buckle too so I'm saying win win!

IMG_20200725_174013027(1).thumb.jpg.e471445434a645d46a1d21bcfc668fb8.jpg

If you want to know where I got the hint that the Citizen bullhead might dress  down well onto a leather cuff, worth watching Once Upon A Time In Hollywood!

8 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

Orient are good watches for the money, one of the best bang for bucks out there.

If only I was allowed to buy another watch.  I feel a shopping accident coming on!

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

This is splendid - 28800 beats per hour?

Thanks. Yes, calibre 3313, 28800 per minute.

Apparently the earlier versions of these had some issues (chronograph not resetting properly, although mine was faultless). Nonetheless, when it went to Omega for a service, they upgraded to the later improved version just to be sure. 

• Thanks 1

Off out for a couple before it gets to busy.

50152099022_2fb43bc882_b.jpg

For those interested LV, Trim Trabs and matching Adidas Orginals jacket that Big M bought in Germany for me. Despite the main colours it’s reversible and I’ve never seen another one over here.

50152133212_cefa92c1b6_b.jpg

And yes I know what you’re thinking, probably for a reason 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CB200 said:

Thanks. Yes, calibre 3313, 28800 per minute.

Apparently the earlier versions of these had some issues (chronograph not resetting properly, although mine was faultless). Nonetheless, when it went to Omega for a service, they upgraded to the later improved version just to be sure. 

I like it, and the attention to detail - there seems to be a default sometimes on chronographs to split the seconds track into fifths, but of course unless your watch does 36000 bph it is anachronistic (or 18000 in which case it will hit every other mark).  I was about to buy a watch I had been looking at for a long time, when it came down in price in the sale, until I noticed at the last moment the seconds track was divided into fifths and it was only a 4Hz movement!  Never pulled the trigger.

7 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

50152099022_2fb43bc882_b.jpg

It's the Notorious RGB! :thumbs_up:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lots of beautiful time pieces on show today :thumbs_up:

I just can't get this G-Shock off my wrist. :yahoo:

shr_1194.jpg

1 hour ago, Mulligano said:

I love my Triton diver. Lots of Orient chat in the Japanese watches and also the Orient owners forums :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gshock for me all day as dog walking and tidying out the camper van. Too lazy to take a new pic too:rolleyes:

large.5989B61A-46AB-40D4-9F1B-42B159ABDE34.jpeg.53829bcfb4945fc65213f5b1288aff86.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hayballs said:

I love my Triton diver. Lots of Orient chat in the Japanese watches and also the Orient owners forums :thumbsup:

I'll have to take a look now that I'm eligible.

I had this ready to post, looks like I didn't press Submit. :wheelchair:

different Spiedel bracelet from the one it came on, suits the Shockmaster better than the strap.

Accurist Peseux 7046

A ghost I thought I'd never see . If you ever buy off the CW forum off a certain UncleDicky be prepared to be messed around.
89d498e083ea8e467a98e32d73300ca1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UncleDicky lol. Its nice is that. If that was a Ghost it would be like one of them women that dances with the caretaker. Well done rob lad, did you go up with an evil grin knock on the door with an axe and say "heres jonny". Nay lad hes probably just got a lot on eh. Im just glad you got it, so i can buy it when it comes up. At least i know i'll get it now

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

UncleDicky lolemoji28.png. Its nice is that. If that was a Ghost it would be like one of them women that dances with the caretaker. Well done rob lad, did you go up with an evil grin knock on the door with an axe and say "heres jonny". Nay lad hes probably just got a lot on eh. Im just glad you got it, so i can buy it when it comes up. At least i know i'll get it nowemoji85.pngemoji86.pngemoji87.png

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

They should never have let him back on the Sales section after he stuffed another member with a laco he still ain't got it 12 months down the line . Another is going through the same BS I've just been through . He's got a great big book of excuses and not afraid to use it .

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

They should never have let him back on the Sales section after he stuffed another member with a laco he still ain't got it 12 months down the line . Another is going through the same BS I've just been through . He's got a great big book of excuses and not afraid to use it .

Yep its a lovely spook is that one, its that white dial. I think its like the tudor 1926 white. A sort of 1926....like a ghostly ball like in the Shinning really. A woman once told me to "always expect the unexpected". Like getting stung by a bee she said. I never expected it to come, you never expected it to be a treasury hunt and some falk should write the script for tales of the unexpected. Im proud of you, you won. Can i have me axe back old boy. :biggrin: