• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Bonzodog

Chronomaster

Any one used this company,I placed an order ten days ago and sent an email asking for update,no response at all.

2 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

Any one used this company,I placed an order ten days ago and sent an email asking for update,no response at all.

Yes, I have always had very good service from him, he does have two phone numbers on his contact page

1 minute ago, JoT said:

Yes, I have always had very good service from him, he does have two phone numbers on his contact page

Thanks,email is my preferred way.

• Haha 1

Is this the direct online Chronomaster or the one on Ebay.    If it's the Ebay seller,  I had problems too. Watch didn't turn up.  It took a few weeks but I did get my money back. 

8 minutes ago, Alpha550t said:

Is this the direct online Chronomaster or the one on Ebay.    If it's the Ebay seller,  I had problems too. Watch didn't turn up.  It took a few weeks but I did get my money back. 

No direct to chronomaster ,regretting not going direct to Sinn now.That will teach me trying to give business to uk companies.

I had a similar experience and eventually found it they had no stock of the watch and had me on their wait list.    

Not a bad experience per se, but remember not being impressed.

24 minutes ago, ong said:

I had a similar experience and eventually found it they had no stock of the watch and had me on their wait list.    

Not a bad experience per se, but remember not being impressed.

Finally got in touch ,item not in stock,order cancelled .

Have dealt with Neil several times...always first class service..has gone the extra mile for me in the past.

Roger

3 hours ago, Roger said:

Have dealt with Neil several times...always first class service..has gone the extra mile for me in the past.

Roger

Same here, always by phone though, and likewise, has always been most helpful and obliging.

I've tried to buy a watch on two occassions from him – both times I had zero communcation, emails not answered, voicemails not returned, so I gave up and vowed never again.

I also remember a mamouth thread on TZ where he'd unwittingly sold someone a fake Breitling. He made good but it left me wondering about him and his business.

• Like 1

I’m pleased some members have positive feedback,but in my book poor or zero communication is not good practice.