• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Breitling Transocean just arrived and am a happy Jersey bean! Really comfortable to wear plus quality is spot on

E1307E20-E1ED-4D70-A57A-35C52C456101.jpeg

74508CF7-116F-4FE0-85DC-FF5CF25C65EE.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Very nice whats the diameter. Looks very understated to like it lots better than their heavy looking offerings. Nice to see a classy one. 

That is the nicest Breitling I have seen - well done and enjoy it for many years!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice indeed, and one that is still on my virtual wish list.  Hope you enjoy wearing it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nigelp said:

Very nice whats the diameter. Looks very understated to like it lots better than their heavy looking offerings. Nice to see a classy one. 

43mm I thought it look bigger than some of my other watches but with no bezel as such looks bigger in the photo than real time

2 hours ago, Raymond Spanks said:

Oh, thats nice. Love the dial colour and bracelet. 

The blue dial looks great putty the photos don’t do it justice. Only 1000 made in blue so have been looking for a while

Thanks for all your kind comments, this is definitely a keeper

• Thanks 1

This is so not stereo-typically a Breitling, I can't find anything I dislike about it.   Congrats, nice addition. 

• Thanks 1

not one i have seen before , with day / date , but if only 1000 that may be why, with a nice blue dial :thumbsup:

deano

This is a class watch. I was 95% there to buy one but they wear big so only suit certain wrists. On the subject of quality..... that's a no brainer. These are finished so incredibly well and just look sublime.

If Onnnnnnnnly they did them in 40mm I would have one on as I type ... :-)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

This is a class watch. I was 95% there to buy one but they wear big so only suit certain wrists. On the subject of quality..... that's a no brainer. These are finished so incredibly well and just look sublime.

If Onnnnnnnnly they did them in 40mm I would have one on as I type ... :-)

I also thought the 43mm would be too big but surprisingly it’s very light on the wrist and doesn’t feel too big in the flesh quality of finish is fantastic

• Like 1