UK Watch Forum banner

New in yesterday

1K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  Caller. 
#1 ·
Lived with the Oris big crown date pointer for 24 hours and feel I have bonded with it . Always wondered what all the fuss was about with the bronze cased watches , different I must say and the patina has started already be interesting to see how dark it will get.

Comes in at40mm so hits my sweet spot 47mm lug to lug so sits nicely on the 7.5" wrist . Strap not too bad comfortable enough with a nice taper 20mm -16mm .

The chocolate dial Goes well with the bronze Case I think , not to everyone's taste but it's mine and I like it .

Go on be brutal I can take it .

d50e3e6486de8fc9681369b431eaf3ff.jpg
b7d3ac46f2d1a36e3a53a159f7ff3c98.jpg
1705878f81d577f91bf43efa8ae66003.jpg
4f99beb7c12ccb9827d912dfb5cd2b99.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Hard to knock it really, qualities there, its a case of loving the vintage look and changing of bronze, it going to be marmite int it, but who wants to be boring. Yeh I like it and its the sort of watch i would want to look worse and worse, which is a bit invigorating for us lot.

#4 ·
either that rob lad or youve got them all blocked on here like i have, theres only me and thee talkin about it. :watch: either that or theyve all blocked me and thee mate.

Plod on eh. Yeh i'll pick you up int morning and we will sort her out.

Bring your knuckle dusters.

#5 ·
Na i will talk to anybody i am not proud :laugh: , to be honest i am in the

Always wondered what all the fuss was about with the bronze cased watches
camp

its a nice watch, and i do like the chocolate dial, buit as said i have yet to appriciate patina :biggrin:

deano

#6 ·
I have a soft spot for oris pointer dates. Personally the bronze cased watches aren't for me but I could get used to one of these.

#21 ·
Lpvemine too... so many variants and they all seem to just work.

That's an awful lot of patina for a few days old to, what have you done to it!

IMG_20191221_120853
Love that blue dial pic doesn't do it justice , great choice. I've done nothing to accelerate the patina just never taken it off day or night ,must be sweat , blood and tears ( 710's tears lol ).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.