• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

best place to buy vostok watches?

I`ve had good experience with 2 E-Bay sellers ; Bestrus , who is based in Kazan  (where they build Tupolev aircraft), east of Moscow and Zenitar  from Moscow, who has been closed recently, due probably to the pandemic,

Moscowtimeseller also seems have a great reputation and is mentioned on quite a few Youtube watch reviews (check out the "just one more watch" channel, his videos are honest and to the point )

U.K. sellers (especially on Amazon) really tend to over-charge.You will get the watch quicker, but pay over the odds, though watches from Russia can take 4 weeks at least to get to you.

Also I have got a couple of tne basic wind-up Komandirskies from a u.k. e-bay vendor called "shungite*healing*powers "......weird name, but the watches cost me £43 each ,compared to £33 (roughly) from Russia and I can live with that mark up , cos it includes postage and both watches are perfect.

Try not to get too hooked on Vostoks ,like me!

Stay safe

Kenny.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Meranom and Moscowtimeseller on eBay have always been reliable. My latest from Meranom has just arrived in the UK apparently a month after clearing Russian customs. Just the way it is at the minute. 

I used SMIRS in Moscow for my last one as Meranom didn’t have stock. Strange checkout as you have to wait for them to email you a PayPal invoice. Two week delivery though, maybe as their based in Moscow as opposed to Meranom in Christopol. 

Edited by Nick67+1
9 minutes ago, Noel59 said:

Meranom prices are a bit volatile at the moment. I had a delivery today and was about to re-order and prices had doubled.

Really? I can't help but doubt that. Can you give us a link?