• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Greetings from Aberdeen.

Baldricky

As the title says, I am based in Aberdeen and have been for many years. Having always had an appreciation for watches, I started treating myself to a few watches maybe 5 years back as my age and my disposable income increased. Nothing expensive and all very simple clutter free watches, which is what appeals to me. In joining I am hoping to gain knowledge and broaden my horizons with regards to the watches and suppliers of watch accessories that are out there. I also have some inexpensive (but reasonable quality) watches that are very much of sentimental value as they have passed down to me from family members, so getting feedback on the feasibility of repairs and perhaps local repairers who are known, trusted and charge a fair price, would also be a good thing. Thanks.