• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite unwrapped yet!

i got the date wrong, but it is early.  I am impressed I got the day right to be honest!

Morning Sorry not a quartz, but is another blue dial, although bit dull looking due to being dark this morning with the weather today, just waiting for the rain, thunder & lightning to stop s

Posted Images

Morning :)

Sorry not a quartz, but is another blue dial, although bit dull looking due to being dark this morning with the weather today, just waiting for the rain, thunder & lightning to stop so I can do my weekly walk for ASDA shopping.

Longines 'Conquest' L3.776.4.99.6 (Cal: L888)

Longines Conquest L3.776.4.99.6 (Cal L888)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

This - during the two weeks plus I timed it - kept well inside the quartz spec of +/- 5 secs per month accompanying my Citizen eco-drive.

IMG_20200812_093653604(1).thumb.jpg.4fe25e2fb7becde8eb71bd7aa9303df3.jpg

+ 0.0 average daily rate deviation over two weeks, maximum deviation 1.7 seconds.  High grade 2824-2 with DD big date / small seconds module, finished and regulated at Armand Nicolet.

Lucky snag in the Black Friday sales, 2018!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Davey P said:

BAN HIM!!! :angry:

Be not concerned Davey, the matter has been dealt with by the moderating team, He was banned from posting for 5 minutes after the offending post. That`ll teach him :bash: :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
19 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Be not concerned Davey, the matter has been dealt with by the moderating team, He was banned  for 5 minutes after the offending post. That`ll teach him :bash: :tongue:

Cheers mate, we don't want his sort in here, thanks very much.  You should have got Wrench to test out his ban hammer (hopefully the power won't go to his head....) :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Davey P said:

Cheers mate, we don't want his sort in here, thanks very much.  You should have got Wrench to test out his ban hammer (hopefully the power won't go to his head....) :laughing2dw:

I don`t think Wrench has completed the Use of a Banning Hammer Training Course yet  :bash: :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

I don`t think Wrench has completed the Use of a Banning Hammer Training Course yet  :bash: :huh:

I can imagine it's not as easy as you make it look mate:

custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

:laughing2dw:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Davey P said:

I can imagine it's not as easy as you make it look mate:

custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

:laughing2dw:

It`s not too hard after you`ve had the proper training, the only real problem is the ever present risk of Midges interfering with your delicate "equipment" if you catch my meaning :whistle: :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

It`s not too hard after you`ve had the proper training, the only real problem is the ever present risk of Midges interfering with your delicate "equipment" if you catch my meaning :whistle: :laugh:

Probably best to wear trousers instead of a tartan skirt then, or at least stop going commando... :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Probably best to wear trousers instead of a tartan skirt then, or at least stop going commando... :tongue:

Oooo get you Southern softy! :laughing2dw:

F8-BCA745-AD65-4522-842-E-AD48-B1-D50-B1

oh and this to keep it quartz related! 

47316657341_73c78f5bcd_b.jpg

Edited by Teg62x
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Davey P said:

PAH!! just because I spent a few decades living south of the border  doesn`t  mean I became a great big softy sasanach  :rolleyes: :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2