• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What's your thoughts on my diving watch designs?

On 05/09/2020 at 17:10, bowie said:

the 1st black dial one is nice not keen on the white dials,and 40mm to small for me needs to be 43mm or 45mm for me what's the price

Thanks for your feedback. For this project, I have to stick to one size otherwise it will increase my MOQ with the manufacturing partner. Based on the feedback I have collected so far, 40 mm is the "sweet spot''.  

When the design is confirmed, I will have more visibility on the production cost. I aim to sell the watch for around EUR 250 for the early backers on Kickstarter. Everything will be confirmed when the samples are produced and all the costs of running this project are confirmed. 

17 hours ago, Lug said:

I think the hour hand is either too long, maybe just a small reduction in length would do it? I feel its blending in too much with the indices - or some colour to differentiate between the minute hand possibly.

Thanks for your feedback. I will see what I can do.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I hope all is well. 

I continued to work on my designs and would appreciate reading your opinion on these changes. 

Blue Dial
I explored the idea of a sunray blue dial. I tested 4 different colors for the hand marking the seconds. Orange (V1), sky bleu (V2), metallic grey (V3) and yellow (V4). Which one do you prefer? 

DZLzYuQ.png

Full & hollow diamond

For V6, I tested a bezel with a hollow diamond. How do you like it? 

hd3xN5d.png

Cheers,
Brice