• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

2 hours ago, Davey P said:

I'd pick @taffyman - He's bought so many watches off me in the past I'd probably be able to flog him a few more while we waited to be rescued :laughing2dw:

Why thank you Davey boyo thats very kind of you  Hope that you are well havn,t baught off you for a while must put that right   Taffyman:thumbs_up:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, taffyman said:

Why thank you Davey boyo thats very kind of you  Hope that you are well havn,t baught off you for a while must put that right   Taffyman:thumbs_up:

I'm not sure I was being kind, I thought I was just using the situation to flog some of my old tat, but as long as you're pleased I picked you that's all that matters :laughing2dw:

I might have a clear out of cheapies soon, when I can be bothered to list 'em, so keep an eye on the sales corner mate... :whistle:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, richy176 said:

I would want @WRENCH. He seems to be into all this outdoor survival stuff so I might actually survive. :clap:

I hear he's quite handy with a knife, so probably best not to fall out with him, and sleep with one eye open at all times........ :laughing2dw:

10 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd want a bit of female company, so I'd say @Cassie-O.

Also, if there was a zombie apocalypse you could both re-populate the earth - Everyone's a winner, mange tout! :laughing2dw:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Also, if there was a zombie apocalypse you could both re-populate the earth - Everyone's a winner, mange tout! :laughing2dw:

I'm too old for all that 'how's yer father' stuff these days...too much like hard work....:wink:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I'm too old for all that 'how's yer father' stuff these days...too much like hard work....:wink:

But.... the future of mankind is at stake here mate - Don't be so selfish! :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 24/08/2020 at 08:33, Alpha550t said:

Al_kaholic.     Seems like the ideal companion!

Honoured! Only just seen this.

Drinks I'm good with, I'm useful around the house and garden but I can't guarantee the conversation will be up to much!

@Roger the Dodger and @BobJ seem like resourceful companions so I'd go with one of them I think. At least we could chat about tools.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
On 24/08/2020 at 17:48, Davey P said:

But.... the future of mankind is at stake here mate - Don't be so selfish! :laughing2dw:

Dave...if I were marooned with the delightfully fragrant @Cassie-O, the relationship would be purely platonic....no (as Rodney put it) 'humpty dumpty' involved. And I could make her feel at home with the tarantulas that would be all over the place....

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
On 28/08/2020 at 00:38, Roger the Dodger said:

Dave...if I were marooned with the delightfully fragrant @Cassie-O, the relationship would be purely platonic....no (as Rodney put it) 'humpty dumpty' involved. And I could make her feel at home with the tarantulas that would be all over the place....

I've had enough scares over the past week with eight legged freaks to last a lifetime. Seriously, last week was the worst week ever!:swoon: 

Back to the topic, it would be a difficult one, so being a lady and can't decide on one, I'll be greedy and choose two members Roger and @JoT :king:

Roger as I can imagine him on the beach with his leopard print underwear just like my Del, and I would need John as backup to help protect me when Roger started to show me eight legged freaks.  :tongue:

Edited by Cassie-O
  • Haha 2