• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be ?

She is from the period of Very recent history.

Though I should confess, I was watching her on the telly whilst having lascivious thoughts, and I just spilled it on here..

• Haha 1
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My great grandfather, he was a "contemptible" Royal Field Artillery gunner who fought at Le Cateau, First Battle of the Marne, Battle of Mons and the epic 250 mile fighting retreat from Mons followed

I’ve done that too. My great uncle Sam, grandmother’s brother.  I wept when I found his name, but hadn’t been prepared to be quite so moved, as he had been killed 41 years before I was born. Blood, as

I would like to meet my younger self and give younger me a right good slap and say "think on before you make that decision" about 3 times!!!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/09/2020 at 21:11, Biker said:

I would like to meet Professor Alice Roberts... for all the wrong reasons..  :naughty:

AR-red-683x1024.jpg

I have met her and she is lovely :cool:

As for who in history I would like to meet  IKB, (Isambard Kingdom Brunel) is top of the list, though I would dearly love to meet again, someone I met and spent a few evenings chatting over drinks about 27 years ago, staying in the same small hotel in Leicester, Fred Dibnah, the man is/was a legend. I still remember him telling me that an 'elf and safety bloke' came up to him that day on site and remonstrated with him for wearing his flat cap instead of a hard hat, to which he sliced an inch thick bit off of the end of a wooden prop, stuck in his cap and put it back on saying "is that F*"*king hard enough for you?":rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think ive got a short list of heros

1 Elvis

2 mohammed ali

3 george best

If i was to meet 1 it would be the one at number 1 easy choice that. 

I wouldnt mind meeting guy fawkes the kray twins who i would introduce to the bloke up the rd whose a wally.