• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Watch for 50th chosen.

Whilst I was liking the silver Breitling 41 colt, on a recent visit to Edinburgh I was unable to try on a bracelet version. I am not one to take a risk so looked at a few options from both the new/used market , trying on various things.

A rather mediocre service at Laings , made sure I would not buy nowt from them. ( However they did call a few days later , to say that model of Breitling is now discontinued?)

I was back to the drawing board, when I saw a used model of a watch I have liked for a while.  (Golf Green edition)

The 39mm’s, I had tried in the past always looked too small on my wrist, where the 41.5 mm was perfect.  

Trigger pulled and sticking to my favoured brand........

E7-FDF9-AE-6-DA5-43-D2-ABB2-BFF5-F5-B945

Now just the wait for it to arrive, then for my birthday to get it!

Richy

Edited by Richy
  • Like 18

No argument here. Lovely watch and a perfect memento.

Enjoy the big day when it comes. I have fond memories of my 50th – I was on holiday in Turkey and went up in a microlight! At least I think I did. The memories got a bit hazy later in the day for some reason.

Edited by AVO
  • Haha 2

My favourite version of the AT as well. Congratulations :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, Omega's lack of any micro adjustment on its bracelets means I'll never own another AT. Even with judicious use of two half links, it's either hanging off my wrist or cutting off the circulation. Unacceptable at that price  :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1