• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

It's Thursday, what's on your wrist ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Faithful. 

Morning, This Mondaine today, dating from the 1970s and fortunately avoiding most of that decade’s styling exuberances. Runs on a 17j FEF 6680. Regards.

Morning Citizen 'Promaster' NY0040-17lem (Cal: 8203)

Posted Images

@chocko It's been a long time since I've seen that sign and the memorial! Used to live in Trefechan, amongst other locations but had friends that lived near the campus in Llanbadarn. Between the Gog and the Lion we were pretty set there!

I used to frequent Anthony Motors quite a bit for parts for my clapped out Polo too.

Almost made it back in a few weeks but the start haven't aligned :(

This week I've been mostly French - worked out the discomfort I was experiencing is nothing to do with the strap and just a flare up of my ganglion and wrist strain so its back on steel (this is an old photo). Roll on a proper desk in the impending garden office.

Yema Navygraf

EDIT: Anyone else having issues with Flickr BB code? worked just fine as a 'share' link if people are also struggling

Edited by al_kaholik
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, al_kaholik said:

EDIT: Anyone else having issues with Flickr BB code? worked just fine as a 'share' link if people are also struggling

BB codes haven't worked since the upgrade. They weren't actually needed before that, I've never used them, just paste the Flickr URL.

• Thanks 1