• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

All this talk of Sekonda has made me nostalgic. Although I have always had a lot of watches - many of which found their way to other family members over the years to justify another buy (before I gave in to hoarding) - I always had a timepiece that I considered 'my watch'.  They have their own box, and this is one of them from my college days.

Sekonda Saturday part 2

IMG_20200912_111635950(1)(1).thumb.jpg.2d9a16adc4d8723a3ec13ef5bd20e5c4.jpg

Given the bashing it has taken (one of which broke the crystal) the wear on the IP is to be expected.  The bracelet, alas, started shedding it's coating immediately and was quickly swapped out for a velcro sports band.  That too looked a bit tatty after 30 odd years hence the newer bund strap.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning...   1930 JB ROLLS. Cal: 15 jewel, 3 adj. "Wig Wag"  

Union Glashütte Panoramadatum today

binged-watched Victoria Wood's Dinnerladies again last night, so "Mornin' Bumcracks !"   Okeah again today.  I can feel myself being more and more tempted to bag myself an original version of this

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

It's beautiful, were you on drugs? :laugh:

Oh, come on now, my dear J.  You surely didn’t need to ask, having seen the daily utterances from Balaton Towers over the past year and from which it must be all too obvious:whistle:

• Haha 2

99.1 today  --  a "hidden gem"

lyBDBgD.jpg

But, unfortunately, here is WatchFinder attempting to proselytise  the hoi polloi, and make the work of Dirk and his tiny team better known. Leave them be, say I.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
2 hours ago, chocko said:

Not seen that model before

It’s Omega’s version of kinetic fitted with a capacitor when new and was only made for a short period of time, from 1997-2000. I believe they did a white dial too.

• Like 2