• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What is your EDC (Every Day Carry) ?

Blimey, when I read your query, jizzle, I thought you were referring to guns.:scared: Too much time spent  thinking about Donald Trump and recent events in the States.

I have pared down to almost noting when I do my daily walk, combining exercise with a bit of bird spotting, and my essential carry on these walks comprises glasses, binoculars, mask, bus card for the return journey home, GPS tracker in case I wander off piste, so to speak, and front door key.

• Like 1

At the moment just generally phone and mask, sometimes earbuds.

Smart lock on the front door and Google Pay £45 limit allow for anything within walking distance to be done without other items to hassle me.

I miss commuting sometimes which made my EDC somewhat greater but it has been refined and paired down over a few years.

• Watch
  • Phone and work phone
  • Train ticket / Oyster card (Neither will go on the phone for various reasons) / wallet / car keys
  • Contigo stainless travel mug. Excellent because they really take a beating and I've never had one leak. Think I'm on number 3 now as they have a hard life getting knocked about
  • 10000AH power bank - about the size of a 20 pack of cigarettes and a multi ended charging lead
  • Lamy Logo multifunction pen, customised (of course) with a metal tip and blue/black/highlighter inserts
  • A5 notebook of whatever flavour work has in the cupboard
  • 2015 MacBook Pro
  • Mints/gum
  • Bike multitool
  • Mini umbrella
  • Lightweight packable rain jacket
  • Work essentials, ID and hi-vis
On 16/09/2020 at 08:09, al_kaholik said:

At the moment just generally phone and mask, sometimes earbuds.

Smart lock on the front door and Google Pay £45 limit allow for anything within walking distance to be done without other items to hassle me.

I miss commuting sometimes which made my EDC somewhat greater but it has been refined and paired down over a few years.

• Watch
  • Phone and work phone
  • Train ticket / Oyster card (Neither will go on the phone for various reasons) / wallet / car keys
  • Contigo stainless travel mug. Excellent because they really take a beating and I've never had one leak. Think I'm on number 3 now as they have a hard life getting knocked about
  • 10000AH power bank - about the size of a 20 pack of cigarettes and a multi ended charging lead
  • Lamy Logo multifunction pen, customised (of course) with a metal tip and blue/black/highlighter inserts
  • A5 notebook of whatever flavour work has in the cupboard
  • 2015 MacBook Pro
  • Mints/gum
  • Bike multitool
  • Mini umbrella
  • Lightweight packable rain jacket
  • Work essentials, ID and hi-vis

Wherever you go, even down to the pub.:rolleyes:

Edited by sabailand

I have a small back pack hung over the handles on my wheelchair and in it I have 

Notebook and pen 

Multi tool 

Loop

Dextrol ( for my diabetes) 

Torch 

Repair kit for wheelchair 

I also have my vape machine with me and mobile phone :)

IMG_20200917_132429.thumb.jpg.fbd8b094069a5fd53ea5517b20028fb6.jpg

• Like 1