UK Watch Forum banner

INCOMING! Gorgeous Tudor Image Spoiler Alert!

5K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
Been coveting this model for ages.
One finally came up that was appreciably under list price, not new but unused and guaranteed By Tudor for full 2 years.
also this one has the benefit of the NATO style Tudor fabric strap as well as a brand new full steel bracelet.
I've almost never worn any watch on a NATO up until now, but I have to say this one looks the dogs bollocks - as we used to say in the old days. Seriously smart but slightly casual. The eyes have already popped out on stalks back home when shown to my two sons in their 20s!

It's caused a massive dent in my little watch fund, but it feels like a keeper already. I've been through three lovely Black Bay watches in the past three years, but this is a cut above. Completely modern reimagining of what I believe was a 70s original design.

And so I now have a Steve McQueen Monaco and this Tudor Monte Carlo. Life is sweet.

Thoughts?

See less See more
G
#2 ·
I've seen these up for sale recently on the bay, would I wear it no, why purely based on the fact I don't like orange and feels too outgoing for my personality.

But saying all that, do I like it, Yes, clean lines so it would be a watch I admire from a distance, until I got a personality that is

#7 ·
hi brenden

hope your still well. i dont have our old issues anymore either :thumbsup:

nice peice :thumbsup: .i do like the blue colours on this and the hands are spot on for me , hey you cant take it with you so increase your watch fund :laugh:

cheers deano

#14 ·
Thanks everyone.
I've already had two people stop me admiringly and ask what it was.
I've only been out for an hour!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.