• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning...   MILUS SNOW STAR. Cal: 2892-A2 (Top), 21 jewel. 39mm case in 904L SS. Very happy & delighted to have acquired this piece, superb, IMHO!

Morning, starting with:

Happy Friday Comrades.   T’is the Poljot Sturmanskie 3133 today. Cheers

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Darren 66 said:

Oh dear, this site is going to bankrupt me - Monkey See, Monkey WANT.......

Not the diver style I usually wear and I don't tend to do digital but this is Lovely......decisions, decisions :whistle::(

INCOMING..............!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Darren 66 said:

Oh dear, this site is going to bankrupt me - Monkey See, Monkey WANT.......

Not the diver style I usually wear and I don't tend to do digital but this is Lovely......decisions, decisions :whistle::(

You have to have cufflinks as well. It's a question of standards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

You have to have cufflinks as well. It's a question of standards.

Steady on chap, I am allowed one purchase at a time, I'll have to sneak those in later when no one is watching....

I work from home mainly so look like a roadman most of the time, putting cufflinks onto pyjamas will be overkill really!

• Haha 1

Time for me to change....     

Eichmüller  7930-03, Miyota cal.8215 21 Jewels

1331033519_Eichmller7930-03Miyotacal.821521Jewels.thumb.gif.c3f155f99e03b1560cd91dc038c44a26.gif

&

ALMIRANTE Navegante (CrepasTactico Group, Spain) SEIKO Cal. NH38A,  24 Jewels

ALMIRANTE-bracelet-DSC_0004.thumb.gif.285387e1c40ed6fe978634e18b44422b.gif

:biggrin:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I have way to many watches :whistle:

The very idea  :nono:

Nurse Ratched will be with you shortly....

Will Ratched Be Ryan Murphy's Version Of Wicked?

swoon.gif.58a89057187d6858c467b5baa91f5b3d.gif

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

The very idea  :nono:

Nurse Ratched will be with you shortly....

Will Ratched Be Ryan Murphy's Version Of Wicked?

swoon.gif.58a89057187d6858c467b5baa91f5b3d.gif

Oh matron :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Karrusel said:

Morning...

MILUS SNOW STAR.

Cal: 2892-A2 (Top), 21 jewel.

39mm case in 904L SS.

RiqStEa.jpg

jrirK4x.jpg

Yd9DkYe.jpg

Very happy & delighted to have acquired this piece, superb, IMHO!

:thumbsup:

Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your acquisition :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ong said:

Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your acquisition :thumbsup:

Thank you, appreciate your comment. :thumbsup:

Bit of a back story acquiring this particular piece due to the travel restrictions/lockdown imposed on us earlier in the year.

Was drawn to this particular model at the start of the year & was planning to view/handle one during planned trips to Switzerland during this year, now as we all know, this was unlikely to happen.

However, after a regular discussion with a friend & colleague, widely respected in watchmaking circles over there, he mentioned he had handled one (tick) & knew an acquaintance in La Chaux-de-Fonds who was a retailer, & may be able to help?
After a few calls & emails a deal was struck (35% off RRP including all fees & charges), with a guarantee that I could return for a full refund if not fully happy.

The actual transaction was conducted through Chrono24’s free escrow service, which was faultless!

I’m mightily impressed with the finishing & attention to detail on this piece, possibly the best (?) of my modern acquisitions.  Timekeeping & fit is as equally impressive.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Karrusel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3