UK Watch Forum banner

"Open for Business....."

1K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  Mart 
#1 ·
Just received my competition prize from Roy, thank you,Sir :thumbsup:

Am now able to offer comprehensive servicing for all horological timepieces, including tri-axis Tourbillon's & Carrousel's.

Obviously my rates will be greatly inflated due to the immense cost of setting up a workshop. :swoon: ...

[IMG alt="nmPa2Tj.jpg" data-ratio="125.00"]https://i.imgur.com/nmPa2Tj.jpg[/IMG]

*Jon @PC-Magician I know your initial reaction will be "Wow! that is one fully equipped workshop" but I'm confident there will enough punters for both of us. :tongue:

:biggrin:

See less See more
#6 ·
Alan, simon of this parish should be very worried , with such a selection of impressive tools and ledgendary ability :laugh: the sign alone means i will entrust you with all my future servicing needs , although i would insist on duckhams for my rolex oilings

deano

:laugh: :laugh:

#8 ·

Am now able to offer comprehensive servicing for all horological timepieces, including tri-axis Tourbillon's & Carrousel's.

Obviously my rates will be greatly inflated due to the immense cost of setting up a workshop. :swoon: ...

nmPa2Tj.jpg

*Jon @PC-Magician I know your initial reaction will be "Wow! that is one fully equipped workshop" but I'm confident there will enough punters for both of us. :tongue:

I'd fix anything with that lot no problem, even watches.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

#9 ·

nmPa2Tj.jpg

Where is the molyslip? Alan

#29 ·

nmPa2Tj.jpg

So that's where my wire brush went. Took me years to get it all splayed out like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.