• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Old Watch Sunday (made before 1990)

Seiko G757-4010 from 1980. This is basically the same watch that Roger Moore as 'James Bond' wore in the film 'Octopussy'...only the bezel surround is different.

In normal time keeping mode...seconds are counted round the top L hand screen.
Seiko g757-4010

In dual time zone mode...a set of 3 digital hands appear in the top L screen. In the pic below, they are tracking the time on the digital display below, but can be reset to track a second time zone.
Seiko g757-4010

I might make a video of this watch and its functions as it's quite unique.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This today, one last wear before it goes on Flebay.

1950's Colant Supermatic 30 Jewel (Felsa 1560) Movement

Rare? I think so, I've only ever seen one like it for sale on an antique website. Colant didn't last long, but produced some unusual models...the case on this one is bizarre/pretty/odd/unusual.

Have a great Sundays guys!

a626f6e76d7300e562318ac79228a123.jpg

Yup, a bad photo, tough because a bad photo is what I'm good at. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Morning all. 1915 English Coventry made H Williamson watch in a silver Dennison case. Along with Rotherham's one of very few English manufacturers large enough to survive the Swiss and American competition (for a while anyway) and make the transition to wristwatches. Gone by the early 20's I think, but some of their brands resurrected by Smiths. Note the 'guaranteed English' - they 'd earlier been caught passing off Swiss/English watches as all English.... 3b719908a5e9e21640bf07345bfb4648.jpge3f7af63742fe3153b26e80cf65ca729.jpg

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 7
2 hours ago, artistmike said:

1969 was a good year for Speedmasters :biggrin:

50388797791_4b3b323a9d_o.jpg

It sure was....

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 4

1084487799_(26).gif.1e4405711c84ac1a75b52366b68095d4.gif

:thumbsup:

• Like 3