• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday modern, made after 1990.

morning all, got this off Andy last wee:thumbsup:

ive only had time to adjust the date setting .. looked up manual and gooogked it will attempt it next week to set.. the seconds starts up ok but stops but that’s just me poking.. my brain could not take it last week lol so will sort it out next week fingers crossed 

I think I may need to find a more suitable strap ?! 
have a good one all :)

T7MkTNG.jpg

• Like 10

I would have put the date at seven - I know traditionally it's at 3 so you can see it peeking from the cuff, but this is not going under a cuff anytime soon.

IMG_20200927_094117844(1)(1).thumb.jpg.9f02d4466d2f3a5fd6eccd1ab8f3409c.jpg

Certainly not under the frayed cuffs ....    But it's my favourite shirt.  Thank goodness I'm not married, pretty sure I would have been having the 'Darling, have you seen my favourite shirt?' conversation by now, else.  

'Oh, that old thing?  I gave it to Tom and Jane to stuff a cushion for their dog's bed. I thought I told you?' :laugh: 'Darling.'

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

IMG_20200927_094117844(1)(1).thumb.jpg.9f02d4466d2f3a5fd6eccd1ab8f3409c.jpg

I've never understood wearing a watch while it's for sale? Surely it risks the condition not being as described in the original ad?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shinola-Stainless-Steel-Sapphire-Chronograph-100m-WR-Leather-Rubber-straps/363114192215?hash=item548b4add57:g:1soAAOSwIDZfaIGV

Anyway, Newmark for me on GGB strap…

50389628722_f53b67e317_c.jpg

50389628692_a416a71294_c.jpg

• Like 6