• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Watch Landed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Nick Parr 1977 Seriously, that looks a great size for your wrist. Compare this wonderful picture of my granddad. Even in his 70s he had Popeye arms and massive wrists, but of course the wat

Thank feck for that, I’d held my breath for so long I nearly passed out.   Good choice  Enjoy

I had one of those.  Sold it two days later! ...not really  Enjoy your new purchase.

Posted Images

Just now, Bonzodog said:

I went for black.

2118F15C-F4CD-4F11-A21B-1CAE4FDCC7E6.jpeg

That’s what I’m leaning towards, 2 on the bay at 250, seems fair to say they are 340 but what I didn’t realise until I started looking is there are many many moody ones, so far the tell seems to be the poor engraving and no Breitling on the inside of the clasp

16 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

would really like a black and red strap but they stopped doing them and can’t find one 

If you just want a black and red rubber strap, not branded or anything, you can have this one for nothing. 22mm width, 125mm long piece, 77mm short excl buckle. PM your address if you want it.

Strap

And, nice watch, looks good on your wrist. So, what's next? :wicked:

Edited by spinynorman
Forgot the pic
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

That’s what I’m leaning towards, 2 on the bay at 250, seems fair to say they are 340 but what I didn’t realise until I started looking is there are many many moody ones, so far the tell seems to be the poor engraving and no Breitling on the inside of the clasp

Got mine from the Breitling boutique ,£120.00 delivered .

49 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

If you just want a black and red rubber strap, not branded or anything, you can have this one for nothing. 22mm width, 125mm long piece, 77mm short excl buckle. PM your address if you want it.

Strap

And, nice watch, looks good on your wrist. So, what's next? :wicked:

I like the strap, I would like to keep it all original, is that weird.

whats next, mmmmmmmm not sure as I would like something but we need to be around the 300 mark and want to keep at the 45mm something sporty

18 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

Got mine from the Breitling boutique ,£120.00 delivered .

Is that the one with the clasp or the the one which with the strap, that makes little sense but I know what I mean

I would keep it on the bracelet. If it was a SuperOcean standard depth then rubber would be fine, but the extra case depth of the Seawolf means that the bracelet weight will counter balance it on the wrist .. Yes its heavier with the bracelet but ironically it will make it feel lighter when compared to rubber ... 

5 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

I would keep it on the bracelet. If it was a SuperOcean standard depth then rubber would be fine, but the extra case depth of the Seawolf means that the bracelet weight will counter balance it on the wrist .. Yes its heavier with the bracelet but ironically it will make it feel lighter when compared to rubber ... 

good point so my next search is a 45mm rubber strapped sporty type watch preowned as I always feel new new is not worth it, price around 300.....

the next Nick mega search........

4 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

Hirsch Pure with a Breitling buckle, unless you're desperate to have the Breitling writing down the strap.

23 minutes ago, Hayballs said:

Hallefekkinlujah Congratulations Nick.

Please don't flip it I couldn't stand another mega-thread.

Enjoy it in good health. 

:thumbsup:

It is tempting as I got it at a very good price mmmmmm, thoughts 

2 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

I like the strap, I would like to keep it all original, is that weird.

whats next, mmmmmmmm not sure as I would like something but we need to be around the 300 mark and want to keep at the 45mm something sporty

Is that the one with the clasp or the the one which with the strap, that makes little sense but I know what I mean

Strap and buckle

15 minutes ago, sabailand said:

I wouldnt go for a cheap option, if possible (and can afford) i`d go for an original Breitling rubber strap either new or used, although you may have already decided that.

It’s a alternate strap or another watch? I feel I already know the answer