• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Username meanings.

3 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

You could have gone for the famous Viz character, Buster Gonad...:laughing2dw:

Yes but that would have been an outright lie...................  :whistling:

And my avatar sums me up!  But with (MUCH) more hair.  The further I get down life's road, the harder my follicles find it to keep up.

• Haha 3
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My actual first name is normally a surname, in the 70`s I lived in a squat & one of the other squatters had it as such. He didn`t like it when people called me by my proper name as it reminded him

Hayballs...... Surname...... Hay....... of the Scottish Clan. Hayballs....... school nickname. 

My nickname is Wavey Davey, which dates back to the 1970's: But when I tried to pick that as my user name it had already gone, so the next best thing was Davey - And the "P" is from my surn

When I first moved down to England I started drinking in a local boozer near my digs. Being Scottish a few people started saying Bond is in again and it just sort of stuck. Then when I met Big M they used to say is Big M not with you tonight. M is the initial of her first name and you can use your imagination about the Big bits 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

I used to have a pic of us or just me as an avatar but on trying to change it recently for some reason it didn’t work so now it’s just B, maybe a Photobucket thing, need to have another try at uploading something again.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2020 at 09:48, Teg62x said:

Eh... it’s a secret! 
Persec and all that nonsense. :whistle::laughing2dw:

I have it on good authority you like to touch mens pee-pees

"Face left and cough now sir, OOH, that's a big.... cough!"

:biggrin:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Biker said:

I have it on good authority you like to touch mens pee-pees

"Face left and cough now sir, OOH, that's a big.... cough!"

:biggrin:

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

we are just a bunch of friends that sleep together, nothing weird at all. It’s not like we are Navy or RAF Regiment. :whistle::laughing2dw:

03-B68-D4-F-70-F8-4-EBA-8-C0-B-E4-A3-C99

32 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

we are just a bunch of friends that sleep together, nothing weird at all. It’s not like we are Navy or RAF Regiment. :whistle::laughing2dw:

03-B68-D4-F-70-F8-4-EBA-8-C0-B-E4-A3-C99

Really ?

• Haha 1

deano nick name of my first name & my DOB,  , and picture is the best watch i own , simples a bit like me:biggrin:

oh and i dont know why but i always sign/end my posts with my name , do it on all the forums i am on , strange

deano

44 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

deano nick name of my first name & my DOB,  , and picture is the best watch i own , simples a bit like me:biggrin:

oh and i dont know why but i always sign/end my posts with my name , do it on all the forums i am on , strange

deano

I like the exploders.  :yes:

1 hour ago, Nigelp said:

That takes me back a bit mate :laugh:

Still a top song.. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Biker said:

I like the exploders.  :yes:

Still a top song.. 

I like Elvis

I often wish id been like elvis rather than being a nigel. 

The exploders probably wish they had been like Elvis too.