• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What watch brand and model is this?

Hi!

I’m new to the forum so not sure if I’m posting this in the right place. I saw a watch that I liked in a movie and have no idea what brand and model it is. Does anybody know this? I’ll post some pictures of it, they are a little blurry but hope we can figure it out :biggrin: Thanks!

44F1079E-5391-4069-8A2C-478FF1369912.jpeE0BD56FE-6D82-418D-AB8F-B65C281C5D4B.jpe

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mmm doesn’t @Davey P have a Porsche?  He really doesn’t have a lot of hair for being a hairdresser though. 

It certainly would, and the Piaget logo at 3 o'clock would fit in as well.

Every Porsche driver I know is a hairdresser and the two people I know who live in a mansion are legally bankrupt ..... it may be a luxury watch she borrowed ... 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Isabella said:

I think it might be more of a luxury brand considering she drives a Porsche and lives in a mansion. 

Every Porsche driver I know is a hairdresser and the two people I know who live in a mansion are legally bankrupt ..... it may be a luxury watch she borrowed ... :laugh:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Isabella said:

Can’t open the link for some reason, but pretty sure it’s indeed a Piaget Altiplano! Thank you so much :biggrin:

Sub seconds dial is in the wrong place, the one in the picture is at 10 o'clock, whereas the Altiplano is at 5. The watches used in the film were apparently vintage sourced by costume designer, Renee Ehrlich Kalfus.

9 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Every Porsche driver I know is a hairdresser 

And you admit to this ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

It certainly would, and the Piaget logo at 3 o'clock would fit in as well.

Once seen never forgotten. I tried a number of Altiplanos on at the SQP show a few years ago. I would gladly have walked out with any of them.  Still high up there on my Grail list. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Every Porsche driver I know is a hairdresser and the two people I know who live in a mansion are legally bankrupt ..... it may be a luxury watch she borrowed ... :laugh:

Mmm doesn’t @Davey P have a Porsche? :whistle: He really doesn’t have a lot of hair for being a hairdresser though. 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Davey P said:

No.

I’m only playing I had one many years ago 1998, an older one, and I got absolutely ripped for it, every single day, it was also a light green colour which didn’t help much, loved it completely, quick and surprisingly economical.