• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Nicks Past Watches be gentle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You finally got a good un

The cars are now in the Non-Watch Interests & Hobbies section

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

I was going back from 2013 in my photos, as far as it’s goes back on my phone and saw photos of my previous watches so I though I would share, as I say be gentle: 

164A5622-25CE-4506-93E7-9C08AA8794A6.jpeg

One of my grails .. or the one with the seconds .. very nice indeedy :yes:

4 minutes ago, CB200 said:

I like the CW on the strap and the Deep Blue looks good, although hard to see the dial properly in that pic. 

Which one is difficult with the pic? The deep blue was a MOP dial. I really liked it but flipped it straight away, think I made a tenner on it, Alan Sugar beware :tongue: 

i would buy another but I think they are mainly in America, I see the brand on the bay but not this one

11 minutes ago, CB200 said:

I like the CW on the strap and the Deep Blue looks good, although hard to see the dial properly in that pic. 

CACAE627-95C6-4244-B7C5-AA13E3A6BE41.jpeg

CF46F612-C147-4363-84C3-6368A560088B.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

Which one is difficult with the pic? The deep blue was a MOP dial. I really liked it but flipped it straight away, think I made a tenner on it, Alan Sugar beware :tongue: 

i would buy another but I think they are mainly in America, I see the brand on the bay but not this one

CACAE627-95C6-4244-B7C5-AA13E3A6BE41.jpeg

CF46F612-C147-4363-84C3-6368A560088B.jpeg

Ah, MOP, I thought it was grubby lens and bad photography :laugh:

Although I'd go for a black dial and bezel, that watch has the style and proportions I like in a dive watch. Did it seem well made in the short time you had it?

35 minutes ago, AVO said:

Slightly biased, but of them all I prefer the 2CWs. 

I like CW, tempted when a sporty 43mm comes out, sense I’m going to be waiting a long long time

34 minutes ago, CB200 said:

Although I'd go for a black dial and bezel, that watch has the style and proportions I like in a dive watch. Did it seem well made in the short time you had it?

:laugh: grubby lens and bad photography may have played a part. No complaints, it was a Quartz not auto but good weight, size. Question is would I have another, answer yes. This from there range was the most daring they do a lot of normal divers. 

36 minutes ago, CB200 said:

This is a professional stock photo 

294448E5-9491-481A-9297-0CEA8C7CF784.jpeg

37 minutes ago, CB200 said:

38 minutes ago, CB200 said:

It’s a Deep Blue Sea Ram, there are a couple just looked on the bay, some are from wider countries than the UK

The blue dialled Hugo Boss and the Deep Blue diver are the stars of the show for me (and that includes the Breitling - Sorry!).  I'd be happy wearing either one of those.  As others have said, not really a bad selection TBH, and I was expecting worse :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Davey P said:

The blue dialled Hugo Boss and the Deep Blue diver are the stars of the show for me (and that includes the Breitling - Sorry!).  I'd be happy wearing either one of those.  As others have said, not really a bad selection TBH, and I was expecting worse :thumbsup:

I respect your opinion, just curious the Hugo Boss Quartz you rate better than the auto Breitling, is that based on looks or brand? Cheers

2 minutes ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

I respect your opinion, just curious the Hugo Boss Quartz you rate better than the auto Breitling, is that based on looks or brand? Cheers

Based purely on looks mate, and the fact that I only buy quartz, not automatic.  I probably should have made that clear, and of course the Breitling is an awesome watch, just not for me :thumbsup:

Based purely on looks mate, and the fact that I only buy quartz, not automatic.  I probably should have made that clear, and of course the Breitling is an awesome watch, just not for me :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Davey P said:

It’s not a problem at all, was just curious :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, Davey P said:

I would have preferred Quartz for me purely as it’s easier and I expect cheaper to service, I couldn’t get my head round the wild pricing, so some 2014–2018 were more expensive I’d seen 2 seawolf chrono Quartz one 2012 and one 2013 and they were just slightly cheaper, to be honest it blew my mind 

18 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

Gis a job 

Any job

@BondandBigM fancy flogging watches with me steve and jonny in the maxx? Might get the odd rolex or dodgy seiko lad eh. 

1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

Did you work at TKMaxx ?

I will get bond in his bit on the sides daughter works at the north east branch. 

We might get jonny old boy a rolex. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

No, lived in the bins round the back so got the watches they couldn’t sell for free :laugh:

Tek no notice lad. Most of them watches would cost most normal people in the uk a weeks or months wages. This lot on here are often on another planet. And i wish i was with them . 

1 hour ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

No, lived in the bins round the back so got the watches they couldn’t sell for free :laugh:

Nice one 

2 hours ago, GASHEAD said:

There was definitely a chav period but you've come good in the end! :thumbsup:

Yep see the poor fellas. 

Even rob @mcb2007 as gone aloof and posh...not even am urchin. Thats no watch enthusiast is it? Thats the posh lot. 

22 hours ago, Nigelp said:

@BondandBigM fancy flogging watches with me steve and jonny in the maxx? Might get the odd rolex or dodgy seiko lad eh. 

I will get bond in his bit on the sides daughter works at the north east branch. 

We might get jonny old boy a rolex. 

It was my daughter who worked in TKMAX and there wasn’t a Rolex to be seen.

You have more chance of finding one in my recycled cardboard. You be amazed at the stuff that gets chucked out. And one of the boys did actually find a box with four watches in it, one of which was a Rolex. Money is a common find as well. 

:huh:

All I’ve found so far is a new IPhone power bank and again in an unopened cardboard box a new Swarovski studded bracelet. 

My eyes are peeled

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

50415635867_7c3a742575_b.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

It was my daughter who worked in TKMAX and there wasn’t a Rolex to be seen.

You have more chance of finding one in my recycled cardboard. You be amazed at the stuff that gets chucked out. And one of the boys did actually find a box with four watches in it, one of which was a Rolex. Money is a common find as well. 

:huh:

All I’ve found so far is a new IPhone power bank and again in an unopened cardboard box a new Swarovski studded bracelet. 

My eyes are peeled

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

50415635867_7c3a742575_b.jpg

Remind me if I forget again. Tkmaxx no rolex...a dustbin site and a rolex. Let me get this right mrb the daughter in question which you claim as yours...found no rolex. Are you sure?

• Haha 1