• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wanted section?? After a seiko boss or caesar

What happened to the sale and wanted section chaps? Have I been invisibleded after months of inactivity???

There was a seiko caesar earlier in the year on there. Tbh my last one was a bit of a pain (enormous crown that digs in your hand!) But I quite fancy one.  

Thanks for any info. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Was trying to work the sales section out myself tonight kev...and i cant seems to have imposed too many rules and left to little discretion...leaving the forum knowing little of whats it is doing. Leave members to their own devices like tz...otherwise the forum may incur or assume their (the member) problems. Yes? 

Edited by Nigelp
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, kevkojak said:

What happened to the sale and wanted section chaps? Have I been invisibleded after months of inactivity???

There was a seiko caesar earlier in the year on there. Tbh my last one was a bit of a pain (enormous crown that digs in your hand!) But I quite fancy one.  

Thanks for any info. :thumbsup:

These are quite scarce watches...I have the yellow one, which is the 7T92 based version. I believe @mcb2007 (Rob) had his black kinetic version up earlier in the year, but don't know if he sold it. Might be worth a PM. 

This is mine...(not for sale)

Seiko 'Caesar'.

Seiko 'Caesar'.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

There is black one on the bay at the minute around 310

People ask mental money for them. I bought my first yellow kinetic for 65 quid (needed a new capacitor). I've had every model now apart from the yellow chrono. 

They crop up from time to time between  120 and 200 quid depending on the condition.  I miss mine but I know I'm going to get sick of that crown digging in my hand again. :laugh:

Edited by kevkojak
  • Haha 1