UK Watch Forum banner

Sunday newbies 11th October 2020

847 views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Rotundus 
#1 ·
Morning all.. black monster lume needed :yes:

Kk7rgxW.jpg

See less See more
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
I was about to put my super engineer bracelet on this, when I happened across this strap in the old bread bin.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

It is a 20mm Rios, but you may be able to tell it arrived to me on a 19mm lug watch and has been expertly squished, hence the glimpse of strap bar.

I have fitted thick bars, to persuade it to 'breathe out', but if that fails, I shall iron it on the back through a damp cloth to un-squish it.

Don't tell me you have never ironed your watch straps?

:laugh:

Watch Analog watch White Light Clock

Attachments

#20 ·
On with the trusty citizen today

View attachment 25099
Love it. Some great Eco-drive watches from Citizen IMHO. I flipped a very nice Citizen Eco-drive radio-controlled watch, with a 200m WR, very nice, but the blued skeleton hands with half lume looked a bit weak against the cream dial. However, I have seen a black dial version with silver skeleton hands (again half lumed), and the added contrast helps a lot, so fingers crossed this afternoon I will have done a deal! My collection doesn't feel complete without an Eco-drive AT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.