• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi all, I’ve always wanted a bullhead but couldn’t afford one unless I sold most of my collection.. so did some searching and oh my !!

arrived this morning and I’m chuffed to bits.. sits well and the story is lovely and soft.. the watch looked even better in the flesh imho

Minolta movement I believe.. ?! But overall over the moon and back ..would highly recommend  :yes:

iRYW17B.jpg

SWW8fI0.jpg

yNIB3TT.jpg

umt4m5j.jpg

Muvvqdr.jpg

fy9ahfU.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Oh yes :thumbsup: I do like a Bullhead:thumbsup:

Been keeping an eye on Chrono24 ...... there are only 172 on there. Limited manufacturers typically Seiko and Citizen although Omega are at the top end.

Your Viceroy looks so cool :thumbsup: Enjoy it!!

This one caught my eye.....

shr_1285.jpg

shr_1286.jpg

I wonder if Santa will bring me one.......:laughing2dw:

Edited by Hayballs
Pic added
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, PC-Magician said:

Did you mean Miyota?

Looks a nice Watch well done you.:thumbsup:

Yes lol

i also meant to say strap not story .. spellcheck lol and edit had disappeared after 15 mins 

1 hour ago, Hayballs said:

Oh yes :thumbsup: I do like a Bullhead:thumbsup:

Been keeping an eye on Chrono24 ...... there are only 172 on there. Limited manufacturers typically Seiko and Citizen although Omega are at the top end.

Your Viceroy looks so cool :thumbsup: Enjoy it!!

This one caught my eye.....

shr_1285.jpg

shr_1286.jpg

I wonder if Santa will bring me one.......:laughing2dw:

600+ nice .. !! Wow :yes: is it your list .. have you posted to Santa yet .. have you been good ?! 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Yes lol

i also meant to say strap not story .. spellcheck lol and edit had disappeared after 15 mins 

600+ nice .. !! Wow :yes: is it your list .. have you posted to Santa yet .. have you been good ?! 

Nice Watch mate I like it a lot.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Seiko still market a 'Bullhead' within their 'ProSpex' range. The bezel's dark green, and costs around £2K if you're interested...

Image result for Mouse over image to zoom SEIKO-Prospex-Bullhead-Watch-GPS-Solar-Titan-sbed-007 SEIKO-Prospex-Bullhead-Watch-GPS-Solar-Titan-sbed-007 SEIKO-Prospex-Bullhead-Watch-GPS-Solar-Titan-sbed-007 SEIKO-Prospex-Bullhead-Watch-GPS-Solar-Titan-sbed-007 SEIKO-Prospex-Bullhead-Watch-GPS-Solar-Titan-sbed-007 SEIKO-Prospex-Bullhead-Watch-GPS-Solar-Titan-sbed-007 Have one to sell? Sell it yourself Seiko Prospex Bullhead Uhr, GPS Solar, Titan, SBED007

OMG.. wow and nooooooo 

I got my first bully on sale from Kickstarter Stuckx, but the case profile didn't suit me, and I gave it away, only to almost instantly buy a Citizen challenge timer after spotting one in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.  It lives on my winder because of the day complication.

118943862_314013766336534_56758104455614

Every collection should have a bullhead!

I thought mine was good value, I offered way below asking price.  It was one of those where you think you will get a counter offer thus giving you time to think about it but instead ...

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

I got my first bully on sale from Kickstarter Stuckx, but the case profile didn't suit me, and I gave it away, only to almost instantly buy a Citizen challenge timer after spotting one in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.  It lives on my winder because of the day complication.

I thought mine was good value, I offered way below asking price.  It was one of those where you think you will get a counter offer thus giving you time to think about it but instead ...

Will you stop posting pictures of that. I don't want one. I don't, really I don't ...

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

That is lush .. and I love the day and date on this model :yes: