• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Citizen Owners Club

BobJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mens Citizen Eco-drive Promaster Aqualand Diver Alarm Stainless Steel Watch BN2038-01L

Purchased just before lockdown last year, not worn much but lusted after for 18 months. I found it cheaper on a Portuguese website who supply to the UK and Watchshop price matched, saved nearly £100! 

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Carbon Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch  #JY0075-54E: Amazon.co.uk: Watches

I've had this for around 15years, I LOVE it, solar, radio controlled, never misses a beat and looks swanky in jeans or suit. It does need a service now though as the crown won't screw down or make the necessary alterations but I'll wait till Covid is finished before sending it off.

Apologies for the giant photos, cant seem to scale them.

I would like the Tsuno Bullhead to add to the collection, possibly the green one, perhaps a treat to myself next year..........

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

g6qIHR4fL0VfF8F5SoRLB50hM-dNYcs6m-qwwuhJ

I joined this club this morning after thinking about it for quite a while. I was suckered in by a big discount.

I lie the idea of radio control and a perpetual calendar, but it's going to take me a while to find my way around this watch. I've watched a video and had a look at the instructions but it actually takes setting it up for yourself before you really start to get the hang of it, and the dealer had set it up perfectly before they sent it to me. But - it's a toy to be played with! I can set it to London, New York, Chicago Denver, or Colorado time - I suppose it's just bad luck if you live somewhere else!

My immediate reaction is that the hands don't really stand out enough for me, although I think it may well be better after dark as there seems to be quite a bit of lume round there, and I really need a magnifying glass to be able to read the small dials.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...