• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Friday!!! Wow, my first WRUW I think and also wearing my first 2020 watch purchase  Smiths Everest PRC-25. Big thanks to @mcb2007!!!

Morning Seiko 'Presage' SRPB41J1 (Cal: 4R35)

Morning...   1964 CITIZEN AutoDater 7. Cal: Jet Ring Rotor 4101, 25 jewel, 40mm without crown.

Posted Images

home build today,the watch head i bought from the good Sulie of this parish.the dial came from aliexpress with my own logo on it ,its my initials with the first K reversed.the hands are tudor style which i relumed with superluminova C3..HAGWEE.

oyaaTNs.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Morning,

Perhaps a few here will have noticed that my daily nonsenses are vintage mechanicals. Quartz watches, of which I have an encyclopedic lack of knowledge, have largely passed me by and I can count on the fingers of one hand my number of examples.

Today’s effort, this probably Asian-made “Philip Mercier”, was part of a large fleabay job lot of mainly old mechanicals bought for me by my well-meaning son-in-law and whilst it possibly started life inside a Christmas cracker, it would be ingracious not to give it a wearing.

If anyone’s interested, it has a Miyota 2034 and measures 26 x 40mm.

Regards.

Philip Mercier sxb 26 x 40mm sxb v.2.jpg

Philip Mercier Miyota 2034 v.2.jpg

• Like 8

Sarb033 2017....probably for the last time as its on the bay...with a slightly heavy heart im balancing the books. And daft as it might sound i prefer the old twin quartz. Might put it on here when I work out how to use the sale section again. I put a brand new bracelet on it only last month too. I'll probably end up getting cold feet and deciding to keep it...

1602837887007-78772678.jpg

16028379033311663081283.jpg

1602837922673-686052812.jpg

16028379475731129939338.jpg

1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

Feeling silly

20201016_082237

Plenty of smiles for very little money.  Not as high quality as the watch that inspired this homage, but not €13k either

Show quoted text

Im scared of clowns

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

A fairly 'rare' Seiko Sports 100 diver, 8229-601A...........

5Ak74PJ.jpg

And before resurrecting it......

2SFPqS5.jpg

QLtDJ6l.jpg

Still looking for one  C036 end link to replace the almost correct AM one that I have currently fitted, that replaced the totally wrong one in the above pictures....

• Like 10

Amazon Logistics came unusually early today! :king:

Had a Timex when I was a child, I would never buy an analogue as I hate to hear a watch tick, but couldn't resist this on Prime Day for £33!  

NZHqgiW.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Davey P said:

Same G-Shock Carbon Core again for me today - Because sometimes, one day of wear is not enough:

20200519_150016

Love this one  :thumbsup:

See Davey P above 

Same same....... ditto ditto

G-Shock Friday oh yes :yahoo:

All hail the mighty G-Shock :notworthy::notworthy:

shr_1303.jpg

• Like 8
2 hours ago, scottswatches said:

Feeling silly

20201016_082237

Plenty of smiles for very little money.  Not as high quality as the watch that inspired this homage, but not €13k either

Show quoted text

Im scared of clowns

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Cassie-O said:

Amazon Logistics came unusually early today! :king:

Had a Timex when I was a child, I would never buy an analogue as I hate to hear a watch tick, but couldn't resist this on Prime Day for £33!  

NZHqgiW.jpg

I bought the same watch from 4mazon on Prime day, just waiting for delivery...great minds think alike... (I'll miss out the next bit)

I used to own nothing but Timex Ironman Triathlon watches during the 1990's, if a broke or lost one I would go and get another, I loved them!

So I saw that watch on offer just like you did, and I bought it as a watch from a brand that I have had so much affection for.

Yes it is bigger and fatter than the Timex watches that I owned through the 1990's, but so am I. :biggrin:

Enjoy!

• Like 3