• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

These 2 have just arrived courtesy of Jon @PC-Magician. I know they won't be to everyone's taste being copies but it's the only way I'll get close to the experience of wearing a Daytona so I'm very happy with them.

large.20201016_154549.jpg.9e8ef71e4d83826800e16789fec5d83a.jpg

They are decently speced pieces with Seiko movements, sapphire crystals, screw in pushers and ceramic bezels. The bracelets are pretty good too with screw in links and 3 micro adjustments on the clasp.

large.20201016_154525.jpg.91752eb4792098f58ef9e6644ef4a7a3.jpg

I haven't measured them but they are a lovely small size for a chronograph. I have a slight preference for the white one.

large.20201016_154504.jpg.65eb22030c7174afe3d70fd1f4e1b8d9.jpglarge.20201016_154436.jpg.c849af4b23fa686a8034bc9b6ff8fe1b.jpg

Overall, I'm very happy with them. Thanks again, Jon

• Like 5

These sometimes use seiko movements and sometimes use clones. If cloned then there is occasional issues with the sub register at 3 o clock sticking.... if that happens it seems is a self fix if you can get the back off and remove the movement with confidence ... :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

I was actually tempted when I saw those up for grabs, but I was too slow.  Just about the last thing I need in my collection is yet another bleedin' chronograph, but that white one is a beauty. 

Wear them in health mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If they are 39mm diameter they are spot on with the ceramic daytona from rolex...the rolex isnt 40mm as claimed. How do i know? Ive had one. The Rolex that is. Flipped it to buy a car. Look scarily good copies especially if they are automatics with working chronos. If they are only about 11mm thick in the case with a working chrono then thats even scarier. If they are 14mm less so. Live and let live if its what makes you smile. 

I think @BondandBigM congratulated me on the daytona and pointed out it was a completely different watch to the sub. Just before I flipped it and bought a maserati qp. So he wont mind either. Hes grown up now arent you bond. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kanab22 said:

Yeah, 38 or 39mm seems about right. They have Mecha-quartz movements.

Size is spot on mate...I guess they whoever they maybe still havent quiet managed to make a zenith esq movement to work and fit to 11mm....but one day my son with your help and the magicians help they will. 

Are you with me and @BondandBigM then

• Thanks 1

Really nice additions. :thumbsup:

I like the white personally, but i might be a bit biased, had mine for going on 20 months and have had no issues at all, IMO excellent value for the money.

Parnis Daytona (Seiko mecaquartz VK63)

image.thumb.jpeg.e0e4918096db203f70b21d25e97dbf08.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Nice looking pair of watches, I prefer the White. I too was thinking of buying them and even got as far as typing a pm before sanity kicked in.

I need 2 more watches like I need a hole in me head.

Enjoy them. [emoji16]

I am not buying any more watches. [emoji17]
Well maybe the odd one or two. [emoji16]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2