• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

5 hours ago, Nigelp said:

Another cracker. Is it a presage? Just cant see it on the dial. Its getting confusing with all the new models any way lovely thing. Its hard to tell these apart from some Grand Seikos now. Shame about the price hikes recently though I guess it was coming. I wish they did a sarx in 38mm. :thumbsup:

I follow the presage fb page to try and keep up. 

Yeah it's part of the Presage line up, I don't know why but quite a few of the presages range don't have presage on the dial.

I have the SARX 045, midnight blue dial (due a run out this week), it's 39.5mm, it's a beautiful watch, it's really hard to do it justice when i take a pic though.

• Like 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rotary super25 rose  2824 Movement  

Good Morning boys and girls.  SARB Sunday. And a song that always takes me back to my dad trailing me round Burnley on a soggy cold wet Saturday Afternoon when I was a kid. Trying to burn so

Seiko 7002 from 1995

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

Arrrrr, spot on keeps same time as my iPhone, although not checked to the absolute seconds but kept checking it against the time on the phone always the same 

This is good and socially responsible.

121660514_341355760269001_575345999477325226_o.thumb.jpg.9cda5fea6c92cb29402496a0be47cfe1.jpg

44mm stainless, Seiko quartz movement, 100m WR.  I would offer a swap, but this is a keeper.

:tongue:

15 hours ago, tick-tock-tittle-tattle said:

Have a great Sunday guys!

7472536ee47ac7df1f08dde3fa872548.jpg

Yesterdays photo.

Mega-like.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

Yeah it's part of the Presage line up, I don't know why but quite a few of the presages range don't have presage on the dial.

I have the SARX 045, midnight blue dial (due a run out this week), it's 39.5mm, it's a beautiful watch, it's really hard to do it justice when i take a pic though.

Yes I know the one. I think its regarded as a step up from the sarb and from what i read the bracelet is on par with Grand Seiko. Look forward to seeing it. I looked at one or two on the bay earlier in the year. I like the case sharpness in the sarx. 

Just watched that looks a step up to be fair. 

• Like 1

Sorry...no cigar. :biggrin:  (merged message?)

I bought it as a 'beater' and I have owned this brand before, but sold the watch I had having only worn it a couple of times. I regretted selling it so I decided to get something from the same brand.

I think it makes a nice beater watch, looking forward to putting it on a NATO strap.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tick-tock-tittle-tattle said:

Sorry...no cigar. :biggrin:  (merged message?)

I bought it as a 'beater' and I have owned this brand before, but sold the watch I had having only worn it a couple of times. I regretted selling it so I decided to get something from the same brand.

I think it makes a nice beater watch, looking forward to putting it on a NATO strap.

I think it might be a Fossil, and I think I may have looked at it because of the legibility, but rejected it because if the running centre seconds and the useless tachymeter.  I desperately need a functional tachymeter on my wrist to time myself at Santa Pod, said no-one, ever.

And then I bought myself the Lorus anyway, ha ha ha.

• Like 2

@Jet Jetski you have made the gang. 

28 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

I think it might be a Fossil, and I think I may have looked at it because of the legibility, but rejected it because if the running centre seconds and the useless tachymeter.  I desperately need a functional tachymeter on my wrist to time myself at Santa Pod, said no-one, ever.

Cracking fossil

:biggrin:

Cease and etc...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jet Jetski said:

And the prize of nothing goes to...

Well done! :clap:

I completely agree with you about the centre seconds, and the tachymeter issue.

I bought as I liked the fact that it is really legible, I have such bad eyesight now so having watch that I can tell the time without my glasses on is very handy.

I know what you mean about chronographs...I love them, but how often do I use that function? NEVER! A completely useless function I never use, but I like the look of chronograph watches. This Fossil Decker could have been a good watch, but it is let down by the wrong movement for a tachymeter, wrong hands, but it makes a nice beater.

My first Fossil with a metal bracelet, really clever link arrangement.