• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• 1 month later...

I have two ESA 9164 day date working new old stock movements. They are the same as the F300 but without the Omega plate. I bought them as spares in case two I was repairing should fail. 

If the movement runs ok, make sure the calendar advances 1 to 31. The disc teeth get broken over time. What else fails ? The coil or the very fine escape wheel. They are remarkably resilient. Invented 1958. Genius!

• Like 1
On 23/10/2020 at 18:50, Silver Hawk said:

I am.

Thank goodness !

I am coming back to the forum (after many years away) having just reviewed my collection for a gentle “thinning out” and recalling Silver Hawk’s rejuvenating service a few years back on my Seamaster f300hz which still runs at a steady +1.8 secs p/day. Lovely humming piece.

simon

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, fenns said:

Thank goodness !

I am coming back to the forum (after many years away) having just reviewed my collection for a gentle “thinning out” and recalling Silver Hawk’s rejuvenating service a few years back on my Seamaster f300hz which still runs at a steady +1.8 secs p/day. Lovely humming piece.

simon

Welcome back Simon :thumbsup: